Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

This is a review of forearm fat extraction injection.

지훈부인 2020-08-25 (화) 22:40 4 Years ago 1842
It’s been about 4 months since I had my forearm fat extraction injection! Only about 220cc of pure fat was extracted from both arms combined. (It's not because I don't have enough weight, it's the price pressure...) To sum it up, the result of removing 220cc is 'It's not completely ineffective, but if you want to see real results, it's 100 times better to have surgery!!' no see. I heard from the hospital director that the forearm fat extraction injection differs only in the anesthesia and the amount to be removed, but it can almost be considered liposuction surgery. (Actually, they said that if you want to perform liposuction surgery after this extraction injection, you will have to undergo a reoperation.) However, at the time, I was afraid of surgery and did not have time to go through anesthesia and surgery, so I chose injections instead of surgery. ㅠㅠ However, as I said before, the process was almost the same as the surgery, only without anesthesia, so I really wanted to die when I underwent fat extraction while I was sane(?)...^^ I was so scared. The moment I entered the operating room, I thought to myself, ‘Oh, I should have just put anesthesia on it and have the surgery.’ Luckily, the doctor had good technique, so it didn’t end up hurting that much… Haha, but I wish I had had more time… If I could turn back time... I think I would have chosen surgery...^ㅅ^. . .  Of course, extraction injections can be just as effective as surgery if you use a larger dose, but extraction injections are priced by the bottle, so if you want them to be as effective as liposuction surgery, the cost burden increases significantly... What about compression garments afterward? ? Instead, I just had to wear a compression band for about a day and then take it off. Because I lost a little fat, my arms were only slightly tight and bruised, but it didn't really interfere with my daily life! They said that the solution added when extracting fat may leak, but I didn't think that was the case at all. The swelling and bruising gradually subsided within a week, and they said the effect would be most noticeable after a month, but as soon as the swelling went down, I thought to myself, “My forearms are thinner than they used to be...^^ It's good...^^.” The effect is... I've really gained a lot of weight on my forearms recently, but even if I lose just a little bit (220cc), I don't look so ugly. First of all, I am satisfied with this level! For those who are afraid of anesthesia and don't think they will regret losing a little fat, get an extraction injection. For those who still want to see a more dramatic effect, get surgery...! I definitely recommend it... (How do I finish it?) If anyone is curious about where I did it, please leave a comment!

Comment 2
홓홓하하 2020-09-24 (목) 06:32 3 Years ago Address
추출할때 주사는 어디로 삽입하나요?? 저도 지방추출주사 생각하고 있는데 흉터가 걱정돼서요ㅜ
양초 2020-12-16 (수) 01:37 3 Years ago Address
혹시 어느 곳에서 하셨는지 알려줄 수 있으신가요?
Prev  Next  List