Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Calf Botox Review

jshsh 2020-08-18 (화) 15:53 4 Years ago 1922
I am writing this for those who expected that their calf botox would magically make their calves more beautiful, but were confused because it was not what they imagined. Please note that I am writing about what I felt after receiving treatment for several years without any medical knowledge, so please bear with me.  Calf botox is only recommended for muscular calves. When you look at your calf, you can see the rubbed muscles and this is a procedure that can provide dramatic results for those who have considerable volume. Unfortunately, it is not recommended for those with fatty calves. It won't be as effective as you expect.  Calf Botox is more effective than chin Botox. I think the six-year mark after getting hit is always the prettiest. If you want to show off your legs by wearing short pants and skirts in the summer, I recommend wearing them at least in the spring.  Also, when you get Botox, other surrounding muscles take on the role of the muscles that have been shrunk by Botox, so compensatory muscles develop, and the contrast with the shrunken muscles becomes more noticeable, which can make the lines look unpretty. At this time, the surrounding muscles should also be trimmed with Botox to create beautiful lines. When performing Botox, there are doctors who inject it into the designed area like a regular injection, and there are doctors who inject it several times in short bursts, like a felt. Although the pain was greater, I was more satisfied when I received it from the felt doctors. When receiving it like a normal gaze, muscle depressions are slightly visible. I'm not worried because it all comes back anyway, but it's a bit annoying.

Comment 5
다솜이니 2020-08-23 (일) 06:25 4 Years ago Address
좋은 지식 감사합니다.
바디 보톡스는 내성이 생길 우려가 크다고 해서 망설이고 있어요ㅠㅠ 승모근이 너무 맞고싶은데...
응슴응슴 2020-08-23 (일) 17:07 4 Years ago Address
궁금했는데 후기 감사해용
여름2 2020-08-27 (목) 01:14 4 Years ago Address
아 저는 처음한번맞고 보상근육올라와서 일부러 안맞았는데 주변을 또 다듬어야하는군요..!

관심갖고눈팅 2023-02-06 (월) 22:41 1 Years ago Address
혹시 보상근 그후로 괜찮아지샸나요?
와프리다 2020-10-02 (금) 11:40 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List