Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Review of upper body injection after arm breathing

하하호호이이히히 2020-05-31 (일) 18:44 4 Years ago 1365
Two years ago, after liposuction of the entire arm and leg at a famous hospital in Sinsa Station, I went to the hospital for a reoperation because the arm muscles looked saggy and lumpy, but I concluded that there was no fat left to remove and looked into the procedure. Originally, I looked into botox for the forearm, but ended up going to a plastic surgery cafe. I visited the hospital after seeing the injection reviews. At the first consultation, I was told that the effect was that the cheek cases and bumps were adhesions after surgery, so if they could not be resolved, I would have to get a separate steroid injection or a fat-dissolving injection containing that ingredient. The procedure was 360. Since it was an upper body injection, it was a bit painful, but I tolerated it. There was some bruising and little swelling. As for the results after 1 month and 10 days, I was 75% satisfied. Even just one session had a big effect. It was good because it was cheap. I could see that the neck and forearm lines had become softer . I recommend it to people who want to see more of a muscle standout effect or line cleansing effect after liposuction.. Jeogori meat + floating fat reduction effect is also quite good. The arm improvement effect seems to be good. The reason why 25% are dissatisfied is that, as the doctor said here, the adhesion improvement did not have a significant effect. I searched and found that there is an adhesion injection, so I plan to get it separately. They say they don’t know much about the abdominal and love handle effects either.

Comment 3
고대로하곻븐 2020-05-31 (일) 21:41 4 Years ago Address
저도3주차 너무 싹다 빼버려서 유착온것같은데 언제쯤 판가름 나나요?
지금도 통증이 너무 아픈데 문제있는거 맞죠

융융융 2020-06-06 (토) 16:15 4 Years ago Address
[@고대로하곻븐] 아직 3주차면 아픈거 정상이라 바본일 가능성이 더 높을테지만... 한달차 되시면 초음파검사 한번 받아보시는건 어떠세요? 일단은 웬만한 붓기는 3달차에 다 빠지니까 그때까지 경과 지켜보셔야할거예요. 저도 유착때문에 스트레스네여 ㅠ
나히꽁 2023-06-11 (일) 18:38 1 Years ago Address
유착 주사 맞았는지 궁금…
Prev  Next  List