Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Fat dissolution injection review, male.

럽럽991 2021-10-26 (화) 15:55 2 Years ago 3538
Dr.
김진서원장님
Hospital
더스키니의원

Hello, I posted a review of InBody, but I am gathering a little more courage to post a photo. I hope this will be especially helpful to men like me who have a lot of concerns because they don't have enough information or are unfamiliar with obesity clinics like this . There were many hospitals when I searched and looked into them, but I was careful and prudent. While I was focusing on researching hospitals that met the standards by setting various standards, I came across the videos of Director Kim Jin-seo of The Skinny Clinic on YouTube and was impressed by his firmness, sincerity, and honesty in medical treatment. We also learned that those who visited us were highly satisfied with their treatment. At the first consultation, I completed a questionnaire, InBody check, and took a photo, and then immediately consulted with the director to provide feedback on my overall body, areas that actually need treatment and areas that do not, the importance of regular lifestyle and eating habits, and the importance of drinking water. We were given guidance on how much weight to lose and how much weight would be appropriate over a period of time . After considering and comparing the two other hospitals I had consulted with, I decided on The Skinny Clinic. In particular, the fact that the director personally checks my condition every day after the procedure and gives me feedback, that I can receive ongoing information that may be helpful, that I can ask questions to the director through KakaoTalk 1:1, and that I can maintain my condition well even after the diet. Being able to receive care from the director seemed like a big advantage to me. I successfully lost 10 kg in 5 weeks by following the plan that the director initially set out. The fact that I lost most of my weight as body fat seems really meaningful. Just 1 kg of body fat boasts a fairly large volume, so 10 kg of body fat volume is enormous. The director said that the large lump of fat that was left in the doctor’s office was 1 kg. This means that 10 of those lumps came out of my body. ^^ I received a lot of help from Dr. Duskinny and was eventually able to see exactly the effect I wanted. I am so satisfied that I would like to try other procedures if I get the chance! It was like that at first, but after finding my waist line, I gained more trust in the doctor. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the director, managers, and staff. thank you!

Comment 5
뿌뿌빠빠롱이 2021-10-28 (목) 01:50 2 Years ago Address
원하던결고ㅏ 축하드려요~
춥네요 2021-11-08 (월) 13:58 2 Years ago Address
와 진짜 잘되셨어요!
호놀루루 2022-01-26 (수) 22:25 2 Years ago Address
비용이 어느정도 드셨나요?

호놀루루 2022-01-26 (수) 22:35 2 Years ago Address
[@호놀루루] 그리고 후기글에 돌아보셨다던 다른 병원도 넘 궁금해요ㅜㅜ
ㅈㅎㄹ 2023-05-23 (화) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
주사면 보통 다시 돌아오지 않나요??
Prev  Next  List