Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

A review of regrets about fat extraction injections...

스아논 2022-01-12 (수) 13:47 2 Years ago 2718
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I really regretted getting the fat extraction injection. I have a strong lower body and most of it is fat. So I thought about it, but I was too scared of liposuction, so I decided to get the fat extraction injection. They say there are no surgery marks or scars, but that's a lie. I only have the inside of my thighs. I was trying to do it, but I got greedy and got the horse riding fat under my butt as well?? Wow, but instead of the thigh fat that was supposed to be lost, I lost the butt fat as well haha. I like big butts so I used to value the butt fat lol. Butts got smaller... and the scars didn't even go away haha. There are scars on the outside of both buttocks, even on the thighs. It got shriveled on the inside... I don't know if it was because I pulled out too much, but I felt like the weight was sagging, and I regretted it so much. I wondered if I should have done that when I could have just exercised regularly and lost it. I was in my early 20s when I got it, and I thought I felt like I had saggy weight. Try it....haha I was pretty satisfied with my forearms, but the riding fat is really bad lol It's really hard to take care of the scars haha ​​If the forearms are not that noticeable even if the scars remain, the thighs...haha I thought it might show if I wear a bikini, but the price is also good. It's expensive, but the aftercare isn't done properly... I thought it would have been better to go to a place that provides good aftercare by getting suction, and I wondered if I should have paid more , but the size had gone down enough to be visible, and the yo-yo wasn't too bad. Still, I recommend doing a little more research. I think it would have been much better for me to get fat-dissolving injections, exercise, and diet for a few months.

Comment 5
졔이 2022-01-12 (수) 22:27 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for the honest advice. This is my first time hearing about fat-dissolving injections. The more I look into it, the more worried I become.

스아논 Writer 2022-01-23 (일) 19:52 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
곰돌이co 2022-05-23 (월) 23:16 2 Years ago Address
흉터가 많이 남는군요 저도 고민이에요 할라고 하는뎅 ㅠㅠ
전옌 2023-02-05 (일) 02:40 1 Years ago Address
분해주사랑 지흡주사랑 고민중인데ㅠㅠ 조언고마웡
성형한번에성공할래 2023-03-09 (목) 20:34 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List