Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
About 3 years ago... when fat-dissolving injections were at their peak! I remember going there holding hands with a friend. Now, if anyone around me thinks of fat-dissolving injections, I don't recommend it. It's not that I haven't seen the results! The effect is certain. However, after the effect, the yo-yo effect is clear. I did it 3 times on each area: forearm, lower abdomen, and side. The cost also varies depending on the hospital , but it is about the cost of 30 sessions of PT at the gym.. When the mpl injection needle is pricked, a warm sensation is felt and the solution is injected into the body, immediately hitting the forearm. My stomach is swollen.. haha ​​It was really amazing to see it in person. The swelling gradually goes down after 2-3 days, but from the 2nd time onward , I can see the flab in each area getting organized.. I followed the diet given by the hospital (this is really extreme haha, something like two eggs and half a cucumber) and received mpl injections every 2-3 weeks. I think I lost about 5 kg. The fact that it was combined with an extreme diet > Yo-yo came immediately after about 3 months. It is definitely a helpful procedure for those who want to follow a steady diet + exercise!
Written by
App

Comment 2
파브리카 2022-04-29 (금) 10:49 2 Years ago Address
Can you tell me how many days the pain lasts?

귀르마 2022-06-04 (토) 08:04 2 Years ago Address
[@Fabrica] There is no pain except when the mpl is hit.
Prev  Next  List