시술전

<시술전>

시술전

<시술전>

시술직후

<시술직후>

시술직후

<시술직후>

The only time I ever felt thinness was when I was a child. I have spent my whole life complaining about dieting, but in the end, I have never succeeded in dieting and have lived with thighs that stick together like a magnet. Meanwhile, I was shocked when I saw that my thighs were thicker than my boyfriend's. After receiving the treatment, I immediately went to get my thighs sliced. I looked up a lot of information through blogs and cafes and decided to go get a fat extraction injection at a hospital. I had a reservation at 11 o'clock on the day of the procedure, so I arrived about 20 minutes early and looked around the hospital lobby. The nurse came and showed me to a private locker room. It was nice because it was quite private. I changed my clothes and sat down to wait, but I was nervous, so the nurse came and spoke to me. I asked a lot of questions about fat extraction injections, but she explained it to me in detail without showing any signs of annoyance, so I was a coward. I felt a little relieved hahaha. As we were talking, the director came in and asked me carefully about my condition. He looked at my thighs and gave him a design for where the treatment should be done. He said that there was no gap in my thighs and that I had a lot of cellulite on the back. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. After the design was finished and I went into the treatment room and prepared for the procedure, the director came in and administered an anesthetic and it hurt a lot. But I held on because I thought my leg would be cut in half. In order to get anesthesia and perform the procedure on my thigh. A solution to break down fat was put in, and I was amazed at how elastic my skin was, thinking that it could swell like this. Now I'm going to extract the fat. I was worried that it would hurt, but I didn't feel any pain, so I fell asleep for a while, and after falling asleep for a while, the teacher came in front of me. Now that I've finished it, they said I have to lie down on my stomach because they're doing the back, so I lie down and wait, and then they put the solution in the back of my thigh, and the pain is so bad that it brings tears to my eyes. After some time, they've done the back thigh, and oh my god, the fat has come out haha. The pain is so bad. It came out to the point where it disappeared (I was embarrassed). After the procedure, I received all the precautions and medication prescriptions, and went home. After the solution (which took about 4 hours) went in, my legs became really plump, which was amazing. I took a lot of pictures to compare before and after pictures later. I put it down~~~
Written by
App

Comment 18
룰루랑 2022-03-03 (목) 21:27 2 Years ago Address
I hope the swelling goes down nicely haha.

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-04 (금) 14:10 2 Years ago Address
[@] I kept it a secret from my boyfriend and got the treatment haha ​​I was able to live my daily life right away, and I was free to meet except on the day of the procedure, so there was no need to say that I was receiving the treatment.
무나으재 2022-03-04 (금) 22:21 2 Years ago Address
Wow. Good job. Just listening to it, I think you had a lot of trouble. I hope you are satisfied with becoming pretty!!

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 10:15 2 Years ago Address
[@Munaeujae] I'm satisfied every day with the steady leg line ♥
큐티쭈녕 2022-03-05 (토) 15:19 2 Years ago Address
Do you know the cost and hospital information?

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-05 (토) 23:03 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
임세라 2022-03-06 (일) 19:59 2 Years ago Address
I hope it goes well, you worked hard!!!!

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 10:05 2 Years ago Address
[@Limsera] Thank you haha
호호히히호허 2022-03-06 (일) 23:28 2 Years ago Address
Please come back with the final review. I'm curious.

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 10:06 2 Years ago Address
[@hohohihohe] I'll be back soon with a final review with a difference
카드값밀린체리 2022-03-06 (일) 23:54 2 Years ago Address
Is there not much pain enough to walk home right after surgery ?!

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 10:12 2 Years ago Address
[@Card value overdue cherry] It took me a little over an hour to get to my house by public transportation from the hospital, but I arrived without difficulty!! However, because of the thick gauze on the back of my thigh, it was a little uncomfortable to sit on, but other than that, there was no other pain!!
윤메롱 2022-03-20 (일) 17:50 2 Years ago Address
I hope you wear a lot of pretty jeans haha

라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-22 (화) 22:23 2 Years ago Address
[@Yoonmelong] Thank you haha ​​I'm buying a lot of jeans right now haha
콩찌 2022-03-24 (목) 11:50 2 Years ago Address
how much was it...
라푼젤J Writer 2022-03-30 (수) 14:43 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
그냔 2022-04-27 (수) 22:09 2 Years ago Address
I'm worried about inhalation and injection. I'm curious about the cost.

라푼젤J Writer 2022-05-02 (월) 20:36 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List