Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Day 3 of arm liposuction (dawn after day 2)

지흡하고스프다 2022-03-03 (목) 02:09 2 Years ago 1847
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I'll write down my thoughts before actually doing it in detail, just in case there are other people like me ! A friend of mine did it here, and 5 of her friends did it first, and everything went well. He said he would do it here too, so I got counseling and came out. A month after my friend got it, the results were so good that I made another appointment for counseling and was worried during that time, so I looked up articles here and there. I was like this when I saw it? (I also did a famous job in the past and failed^^ㅠI was more sensitive and suspicious, so the reason I didn't make an appointment right away during the first consultation was because the facilities seemed like an old hospital, and the coordinators were aunts and didn't feel new.) But other things were different. There aren't many reviews anywhere, and on ㅂㅂㅌ, there are only praise posts, so I was suspicious, so I signed up for ㅅㅇㅅ again and looked for it, and there weren't many reviews, and one of them said that it didn't work and that it would cause scarring. I really thought a lot about not doing it... But then again, since my acquaintance was doing well, I was wondering if I should trust the acquaintance's progress, so I closed my eyes and just did it. LOL (I actually thought about running out while lying down on the operating table until the disinfectant was applied...) First of all, my satisfaction level is 1000000% and I think I would go back again.. I'm so sorry for doubting you for so long. He said it really hurt on the 2nd or 3rd day, but there was no pain at all, and when I lifted my arm or changed clothes, it felt a bit stiff. The doctor said that if it hurts or doesn't hurt, it's just a matter of pulling it out properly. I am very satisfied in terms of the satisfaction and pain.. It's still swollen, but my arms are still straightㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's really good. I'll write a review later!!
Written by
App

Comment 35
나니나닌 2022-03-03 (목) 03:46 2 Years ago Address
It went really well~~Congratulations.

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-03 (목) 17:33 2 Years ago Address
[@Naninanin] Thank you!!
아리양 2022-03-03 (목) 04:13 2 Years ago Address
Wow, it’s dramatic....!! Can I get information about the hospital and prices?

[@Ariyang]   I got it from Director Kim of the ㅋㅠline here, but it hurts so much this morningㅋㅋㅋQㅠㅠI think it just swells and hurts later than others..
리델척 2022-03-03 (목) 08:57 2 Years ago Address
You've had a hard time, I hope it goes well

[@Ridelchuck]   Thank youㅠㅠ
오리둥이 2022-03-03 (목) 09:05 2 Years ago Address
Please give me some information

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-03 (목) 17:34 2 Years ago Address
[@Duckling]   Please refer to the comment above!
diamondina 2022-03-03 (목) 10:03 2 Years ago Address
Jiheup is really like an ant hell haha ​​Congratulations on your success~~ Now we can see where the next surgery will be haha

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-03 (목) 17:34 2 Years ago Address
[@diamondina] Wow, but I was in so much pain this morning hahaha I was like this just yesterday morning, saying I need to relieve my stomach, but I don’t think I can do it. Wow.
ㅇ아ㅏ어ㅓ 2022-03-03 (목) 19:43 2 Years ago Address
Wow, it came out really well.. There weren't a lot of bruises. How many scars did you have??

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-03 (목) 20:22 2 Years ago Address
[@ㅇㅏㅏㅓ] There are two scars on the armpits and two on the heel, and the stitches are carefully tied together, so I am satisfied for now, and I will let you know how big the scars are after the stitches are removed!! I really want to smoke a cigarette like crazy...
무나으재 2022-03-04 (금) 22:22 2 Years ago Address
Wow, it was so great!!! ㅜㅜI must have been very worried, but I’m glad it turned out so pretty.. You worked hard!!

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-05 (토) 03:13 2 Years ago Address
[@Munaeujae] Thank you!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hehe
큐티쭈녕 2022-03-05 (토) 15:21 2 Years ago Address
Black ㅠㅠWhere am I? ㅠㅠCan I know the cost and hospital information? How many cc did you remove?

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-05 (토) 15:41 2 Years ago Address
[@Cutie Junyeong]   Excluding 2150cc, pure fat is 1850cc! It's a large-capacity hospital, so they provide floating bra line, collarbone, and arms for 150, but I couldn't think of a reason to not get the collarbone. Haha, the hospital is in the comments above! And if you're going to do it, be sure to move a lot starting from the 4th day!! It's been 5 days now and the bruises have really gone away in just one day..!!! Amazing!
꼬꼬야치킨짱 2022-03-05 (토) 17:09 2 Years ago Address
Where did you do it? I had a consultation today, but the quotes were too high because it was a large volume, so I wanted to look into other places and make a decision.

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-05 (토) 17:15 2 Years ago Address
[@Kokkoya Chicken-chan] It's in the comment above!! I'm so satisfied that even though it's swollen, it's only the size of my arm after I dieted hard... Looking at it from the front, I was just impressed by the straight arms. To be honest, I was worried about how bad the facility was, but the hospital that specializes in diarrhea is really a hospital that specializes in dialysis.. Go for a consultation!! Oh, and the one I had before is about 3 months old now, and when I asked her on the phone yesterday, I was told that she still had scar marks for your information!

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-05 (토) 17:19 2 Years ago Address
[@Kokkoya Chicken-chan] As a side note, I was also very anxious before doing it, so I’ll tell you more!! The managers at the counter are like friendly local aunts, so you may have different opinions on whether you like it or not (personally, I was a bit like that at first... and when I was taking blood tests, I had such good blood vessels that the nurses said they could draw blood just by throwing it like a dart. But they couldn't. It was a bit frustrating when I had to pull it out and do it multiple times) But the nurses in the surgery room seemed to be good at it. They even found and administered foot injections in one room, did the surgery, and the people in charge of the recovery room were friendly!
찌밍이 2022-03-05 (토) 23:01 2 Years ago Address
When you look at it, the lines are really pretty. Can you give me some information?

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-06 (일) 02:38 2 Years ago Address
[@Jjimingi] I wrote it down in Miss Ari’s comment!! Please refer to the comment above.
호호히히호허 2022-03-06 (일) 23:29 2 Years ago Address
Wow, it worked out really well..it’s awesome ㅠㅠ

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-06 (일) 23:31 2 Years ago Address
[@Hohohihihohe] It’s been 6 days now and the swelling is crazy..! I just fell in love with it originally haha ​​Qㅠㅠ Fortunately, I haven't felt any blisters or lumps yet, but I'll come back to write a review once the swelling goes down.
밸아 2022-03-08 (화) 10:34 2 Years ago Address
It went really well. Can you share where the hospital was?

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-08 (화) 16:35 2 Years ago Address
[@Val] I wrote it down in Ms. Ari’s comment above!! I received a message from someone here who said that their scars haven't gone away even after 3 years.. It's so sad, but unlike that person, Line is so satisfied with the world that I'm hoping there won't be any scars..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
뿌뿌니니니 2022-03-12 (토) 20:11 2 Years ago Address
Can I know the amount???
나코코 2022-03-13 (일) 13:43 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
뜨거운젤리 2022-03-13 (일) 13:56 2 Years ago Address
The lines are so pretty!! he
뿌뿌니니니 2022-03-15 (화) 00:08 2 Years ago Address
How long do bruises last?

지흡하고스프다 Writer 2022-03-15 (화) 07:45 2 Years ago Address
[@Pupuninini] There is still day 15! They say it will all disappear in a month, but I think it will disappear in about 3 weeks. The lines keep changing. I'm a bit stressed about the fat in my front arms, so one day I look at it and there's fat in my front arms, and another day I look at it and there's no fat in my front arms. I think I'll find out after a month.
다대아더잔ㅇ 2022-03-15 (화) 12:15 2 Years ago Address
Oh, I think it went really well!!
라마다짠 2022-03-23 (수) 01:03 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
whee46 2022-03-30 (수) 17:30 2 Years ago Address
Awesome.... Can I ask for some information ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bone arm ㅠㅠ
andante03 2022-05-30 (월) 03:07 2 Years ago Address
What's up with the pain and scarring now? Can you exercise??
유자벼리찡 2022-11-19 (토) 02:46 1 Years ago Address
I was watching the O-Line Jo Eunyoung ㅂㅂㄹㅇ, but it was too expensive so I was having trouble.
Prev  Next  List