Men’s abdominal mini suction 5th week review

하루생활 2022-04-19 (화) 14:11 2 Years ago 1847
Dr.
박은영
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Days
35 days

My weight before starting was 107.8KG and now it is 101KG. I will soon enter the double digits (what does double digit weight look like...) Anyway, if I continue to lose weight like this after receiving abdominal mini-suction, wouldn't it be possible to reach the 80KG range, which is more than my goal? I have timid(?) expectations.  It was difficult to diet because I was in my 30s, but after recording and feeling the changes in my body for a month, I realized that there is an easy way to diet . Above all, it is the best feeling to see results like this in a short time. I think this is good and it feels good. The red bruises that appeared after the procedure are now gone and the lumps are no different than before the procedure thanks to the weekly after-care at the hospital. Now, I can see that the sides and back where the abdominal mini suction treatment was performed are slimmer. I'm looking forward to summer because I can see my hair drying out (I'll keep it off and wear pretty shirts haha) This week, I received extracorporeal shock wave treatment for aftercare, and I received aftercare in which the knotted areas were beaten(?) with a machine. This is the aftercare I received in the first week after abdominal minisuction. It's the same thing, right after the abdominal mini-suction procedure, I was under anesthesia, so it didn't really hurt... At that time, I was really smiling and receiving the aftercare while talking on the phone, but this time it hurt quite a bit haha. But the doctor who was next to me doing the aftercare did a good job of making sure I didn't feel any pain, so I was able to get through it. I did it. I plan to receive follow-up care for about 2 more months. I'm excited to see how much more weight I'll lose, and I look back at how lazy I was this week.

Comment 3
웅띠 2022-04-29 (금) 15:57 2 Years ago Address
Wow, I’m jealous of the before and after! I hope you are doing well!
제갈상철 2022-04-30 (토) 22:54 2 Years ago Address
Can you tell me where you did it?
Tablespoon 2022-05-09 (월) 01:29 2 Years ago Address
It's probably been about a month and a half now. Has the scar recovered much?
Prev  Next  List