Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Thigh liposuction 4 months review

깅빈 2024-10-14 (월) 17:00 2 Days ago 315
Dr.
김인구
Hospital
로얄라인의원

Here's a review after 4 months! After 4 months, it feels like I already had these pretty legs. ㅎㅎ I wanted pretty legs with a natural line rather than skinny thighs, and I didn't want a scar under my buttocks, so I didn't get my thighs removed. I 've never been this thin when I was dieting, but after liposuction, my lines became so pretty. You can get even thinner if you get liposuction and diet. Of course, you don't have to, but if you want to look thinner, if you control your diet and exercise, you will see your lines get prettier at a faster rate than before. My inner thighs were the most stressful, but after liposuction, all that stress disappeared, which is great. I think my thighs could have gotten thinner because I didn't get liposuction, but if you get liposuction on my thighs, your lines will definitely come out prettier than mine. I hate scars so much that I didn't get them done on the back of my thighs.ㅎㅎ With a front incision, I'm very satisfied with this level of thinness and line. My scar is like this after 4 months. It was darker before, but it's fading as time goes by. I'm maintaining it so beautifully, healthily. I'm very satisfied!!! I hope it's been a year so that the scars will all disappearㅎㅎ And for reference! My scar was originally this dark, but it's really light now. Especially the bottom part is almost gone. The scars get lighter over timeㅎㅎ There are individual differences, so just use this as reference!! I really recommend the Royal Line. Above all, I'm very satisfied because there are no bumps at all. If I don't tell you, no one will know that I got liposuctionㅎ There's not a single bit of that unique bumpy, stupid feeling that comes with liposuction..
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List