Dr.
ㅇㅈㅇ
Hospital
엔슬림의원
Price
350 만원
Days
50 days
What, I chose this place because it was safe, but the safety I thought was not that safety. Damn, my diet cravings are running out. Its only been 50 days, but this... Im not looking forward to the future. Yes, I was taking pictures today, but are you really looking forward to it? I did it, but its very disappointing....I did it at the most expensive place Ive been to. How could this be so... I didnt even expect my bones to be muscular. Still, this is a bit... Its so much I cry.... The head of the department arguing with the weight.... Thats not the case... Im not talking about it... Im not really fat.... What do I do if there are a lot of nurses... ... What should I do with my money...Im really sad... Yeah, there are no side effects, but the effect is also.....Yeah...Well...Yeah. ...... I dont know what to say, but its only been 50 days, so Ill try to survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Written by
App

Comment 20
채채5 2022-06-08 (수) 22:02 2 Years ago Address
How many cc did you get? After 50 days, the swelling has gone down a lot, so the lines will be visible.

뚜헤헹 Writer 2022-06-08 (수) 22:15 2 Years ago Address
[@Chaechae5] It was 1500, but I didnt show it and there was no picture. I believed it, but now I dont believe it anymore haha
유르구 2022-06-09 (목) 11:38 2 Years ago Address
Cheer up ㅠㅡㅜ Its just surprising that safety isnt what we think it is.
곰돌이co 2022-06-09 (목) 19:06 2 Years ago Address
Ugh, I paid a lot, but its a pity.
깜띡이 2022-06-09 (목) 21:36 2 Years ago Address
Ha.. Im trying to do abdominal breathing at this hospital, but Im worried.
리리 2022-06-09 (목) 21:47 2 Years ago Address
I must have been very hurt.. Its a waste of money ㅡㅡ It would be better to talk sincerely once again. no effect
iridescent… 2022-06-09 (목) 22:18 2 Years ago Address
Heh...what should I do;; I was so good that I recommended it, but the results are not good, so Im sorry for everything ;; If you havent lost as much as you want and you feel like you have some fat left, go to the Enslim Cafe and sign up and protest. In my case, he said that if he was not satisfied, he would provide after-sales service for parts without side effects. Of course; please talk to me again And if you follow the diet, you will lose more as time goes by; Im still falling for it; If the girth has not decreased as much as you would like, be sure to protest!

뚜헤헹 Writer 2022-06-09 (목) 23:48 2 Years ago Address
[@iridescent03] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was also a part where I misunderstood about safety...!!!! I have a consultation with the head of the department on June 29th~ I dont know what to say ㅠ Honestly, Im maintaining my real weight, but in fact, I was a little absurd when the manager said that I didnt lose weight because I didnt lose weight. Is it too much ㅠ ㅎ ㅋ Hmm, you should listen anyway heh Its true that Im a little sad right now I havent lost even 2 centimeters 32 to 30. I went and Roble, etc. How many times I went!!! As I said hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;) He even changed his nickname on purpose ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

iridescent… 2022-06-10 (금) 01:57 2 Years ago Address
[@Duheheeng] ㅇㅇ Make sure to talk and I hope it goes well!! Be sure to take good care of yourself!! I also only lost as much fat as I did; However, the director of this hospital emphasized self-management after surgery; I thought I should fall for more than I am now. It is safe to do the next surgery only if the weight is lost with more management; Thats why Heo Eong-mu has also been postponed until the fall. But I guess thats true... ㅠ.TT If you lose all the fat like now, you have no choice but to gain weight with visceral fat. If you dont manage it, the sudden increase in visceral fat is too bad for your health. .. Its probably getting smaller now that its sticking to the skin and stabilizing it. Its been a while since I started losing my arms too, so I feel like Im missing something a little bit more! I hope you fall for more! It will fall even more!!! ㅠ.TT
fd**** 2022-06-11 (토) 07:49 2 Years ago Address
Ha ha I sold it too, but the manager was so confident, so I did it while it was the most expensive. It took me a while to say not to overdo it... Why dont we do AS here?? I should have noticed that all the staff there were plump...
쫑그미 2022-06-12 (일) 20:02 2 Years ago Address
Haㅜㅜ Im also trying to get thigh liposuction, but Im more of a fat type than a muscle ㅠㅠ Im going to go to an expensive place..
알로하엄마 2022-06-13 (월) 11:58 2 Years ago Address
Im worried too. It continues.
블링쏠 2022-06-14 (화) 01:40 2 Years ago Address
I see it as swelling up to three months, so if you stick with it, youll get better.
clovclov 2022-06-21 (화) 21:13 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Im so upset that Ive become so safe...
팔뚝왕중왕 2022-06-22 (수) 22:44 2 Years ago Address
I thought safety was the most important thing in the consultation stage, but when I saw the people who actually did it, there were still some expectations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
바비사랑 2023-01-14 (토) 12:23 1 Years ago Address
여기넘 비싸던데.. 솔직히.. 티가 잘안남;;;;ㅠ
맘스보 2023-01-29 (일) 14:54 1 Years ago Address
힘내세요!!
해피마인드로해바 2023-04-18 (화) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
실장은 의사보다 자신감이 넘쳐.. 본인이 수술하는듯이 부위가 어쩌고 저쩌고 여기도 해야한다며.. 10년전쯤부터 알던 병원이고 잘하던 평타였던것도 아는데.. 아직도 단독 1인 양원장님때 병원 명성이라고 실장은 생각하는듯. 가격도 양원장님때 가격인데 수술의사는 달라. 원장들 명성만 보고 할거면 딴곳가지.. 뭣하러 2배되는 가격 효과미비 얘기 있는곳에서 하려나 싶어.

해피마인드로해바 2023-04-18 (화) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
a247 2023-05-19 (금) 19:56 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List