Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Its been a month since my arm breathing, and Im still a little sore, but Im very satisfied

크림러 2022-05-31 (화) 10:59 2 Years ago 793
Dr.
이종원
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Price
300 만원
Days
30 days
Last year, I wanted to do my stomach and arms too much, so I kept looking for opportunities and had surgery on my arm before the summer, and Im very satisfied. They said they pulled out 1700cc.. For reference, its 165/68kg... I thought it was a fat body, but they said they would make a bone arm, but it came out more than I thought, so Im embarrassed heh..;; I washed my hair the day after surgery, but my arms didnt go up, and it went up about a week later. The abdomen is wide, but its not a part I usually use, so I didnt usually feel uncomfortable, but the arm is definitely used a lot in real life, so the discomfort is greater. However, as soon as the arm is sold, it is immediately noticeable, so the satisfaction is much greater!

Comment 7
룽지강 2022-05-31 (화) 11:18 2 Years ago Address
Get a lot of high-frequency waves. Then your lines will become more beautiful, and there will be no barbones and no sagging.

ililli 2022-05-31 (화) 11:59 2 Years ago Address
[@Longjigang] How many times do you need to receive high frequency in total? Everyone said that they had stitches removed and high frequency treatment, can I start on the 3rd day?

룽지강 2022-05-31 (화) 12:27 2 Years ago Address
[@ililli] Unconditionally, the sooner you receive it, the sooner you receive it. Jo Ah-young Hospital says it will take a week, but if you receive it on the 3rd day, it will be very painful. Its been a year since I removed my thighs and abdomen, but Ive been receiving high frequency waves once or twice a month. Its been a month since Ive had my arms.

ililli 2022-05-31 (화) 14:22 2 Years ago Address
[@Longjigang] Oh!!! ok thanks for the info
라아부웅 2022-06-01 (수) 21:41 2 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ I want to do it soon too. When did the arm pain get better?
상스치콤 2022-07-08 (금) 06:38 2 Years ago Address
팔은 대체로 다들 만족하네
허이 2022-09-16 (금) 02:42 1 Years ago Address
우와..숫자 진짜 비싸긴 하구나!!가격 저거 맞는거야??부가세 포함해서 인감지 궁금해!
Prev  Next  List