• EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

11th week review of abdominal mini suction for a man in his 30s

하루생활 2022-05-27 (금) 13:04 2 Years ago 1129
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)

Summer has begun in earnest. I sweat profusely just by going up the stairs at work (for reference, our company has up to the 5th floor... ㅠ) I  had the procedure last December and am currently 11 weeks in . But I have lost weight and my skin feels a bit better. It's definitely oily. Now that I eat consciously, I eat less and my skin seems to be getting better. Last year, my stomach couldn't handle it... I did a good job of doing the men's abdominal diet... I almost got into big trouble thinking about surviving the summer like this...  Now I'm doing abdominal mini therapy. Week 11: This is what it looks like this week. Currently, there is no bruising around the treatment area, and there is no slight pain in the bruised area when running, which I felt at first right after the treatment. It seems like I 've recovered a lot. But I'm in a bit of a slump these days, because I'm maintaining my weight. I definitely think mental health is important when it comes to diet. At the beginning of the procedure, I was in a good state of mind, so I ate a lot, but these days, I'm under a lot of mental pressure and stress , so it's not easy to lose time, so I end up eating more. (I hope everyone stays mentally healthy...) Week 11 I had a carboxylic procedure, and it worked well, but I only heard through rumors that it was a bit painful . In reality, it was a bit painful... But I'm sure the weight will be reduced the next day (exciting) . Will it be as much as the pain? ㅠㅠ... Anyway, I'll come back with more next time!!

Comment 5
밤비꿍 2022-05-28 (토) 07:36 2 Years ago Address
효과 좋으신것같아요 다이어트도 화이팅하세요ㅎ
지늬324 2022-06-01 (수) 00:37 2 Years ago Address
그래도 라인정리가 되었네요
지지니 2022-07-08 (금) 21:02 2 Years ago Address
오 대박 사이즈 엄청 줄었네요 !!!
어디어디 가보셨나요 ㅠㅠ 저는 ㅇㄴ, ㅃㄹㅇ삼육오 가보려는데 지흡 하시고 살쳐짐? 쭈그러짐 심한가여?
네다음환자분 2022-11-27 (일) 18:37 1 Years ago Address
효과 괜찮네요 축하드려용
로록 2023-09-19 (화) 10:06 11 Months ago Address
미래에서 왔어요 지금은 유지 잘되고 계신가요?!
Prev  Next  List