2nd week review of liposuction for entire thighs & below buttocks

vocojjin 2024-04-09 (화) 17:22 2 Months ago 750
Hospital
압구정라온의원
Price
300 만원
Days
17 days

Even if I exercise regularly, the fat in my thighs and buttocks never goes away, something I've been worried about my whole life. I like wearing clothes, but these two things make my pants fit poorly, so I thought about it a lot, but this time I finally made up my mind and had surgery before the summer~!~! I'm in Apgujeong. After the consultation at the topline clinic, I immediately scheduled the surgery and proceeded with it. The director who consulted gave me a detailed explanation, continued to check aftercare on the day of the surgery and after, and took great care of me so that I did not have to worry when going in for the surgery. The nurses and doctors in the operating room very helpful. Everyone reassured me not to worry, so I was able to trust and leave it to them. It's only been 2 ​The hospital taught me some stretches to help the swelling go down quickly and get rid of the blemishes quickly, and said walking was the best way. These days, rather than sitting, I try to go out and walk as much as possible even on holidays! I'm also massaging Elsa's legs and using a massager. I hope the swelling goes away quickly and I get the leg line I want haha>< If I have to do another liposuction, I'll do it at Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ!!!!>

Comment 2
풍운천하 2024-04-09 (화) 19:18 2 Months ago Address
Oh great
시하태 2024-05-16 (목) 11:55 1 Months ago Address
근데원래도 얇았던거같아!!부럽댜 잘된거같아
Prev  Next  List