Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

5-year review of calf nerve block surgery

오먀 2019-09-17 (화) 13:55 4 Years ago 3650
The calf in the paralyzed area... 5 years later, it's still in the paralyzed area^^... haha... I thought the nerve block surgery would make it completely thinner, but it was below my expectations. Because people cannot use their legs, they have to walk, run, and live, so it is impossible to remove all of the calf nerves!!! It can be said that it is an area that requires constant care. After calf swelling, it becomes somewhat thinner.  The doctor also said that the only way to reduce calf lumps is to not use your legs, but in reality, it is impossible, right? He said that the only way to reduce it is by taking a taxi or taking the elevator rather than the stairs. In the end, it is impossible to completely remove the eggs. It is completely impossible for those who have naturally muscular calves. I still continue to use Botox and fat. We manage it with dissolution injections! 150 units per side/disintegration injection is sometimes 60-100 cc.... If you try to manage it this way and don't think it will work, I recommend blocking surgery. Seriously. I am more satisfied with management like this......hahaha The surgery didn't hurt at all. Do you feel cramps in your calf when you block a nerve? There are no toe side effects, but one side effect is that the nerve part of the heel has disappeared very slightly, and sometimes the heel of the heel feels numb! It seems like the price of blocking alcohol hasn't gone down since then. After one year of treatment with Botox and dissolving injections, I recommend surgery.

Comment 8
치즈빙수 2019-09-26 (목) 16:45 4 Years ago Address
I thought my legs would be completely dry after doing it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thank you for the information.

오먀 Writer 2019-10-02 (수) 17:18 4 Years ago Address
[@Cheese Bingsu] It doesn't work at all for my dry legs... It doesn't completely go back to the beginning, but it doesn't completely disappear either.
쏠쏭이 2019-10-04 (금) 01:24 4 Years ago Address
After surgery, won't your legs swell more?

오먀 Writer 2019-10-12 (토) 13:54 4 Years ago Address
[@Solsongi]   Right after the surgery???? Oh, but my legs were always swollen regardless of whether I had surgery or not... I'll make sure to wear compression socks before going to bed.
문즤긔 2019-11-20 (수) 10:29 4 Years ago Address
thank you for the information
purkybibi 2020-01-15 (수) 10:46 4 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
코하쿠토 2021-02-21 (일) 01:13 3 Years ago Address
It doesn't seem to be cost-effective. I heard that nerve block surgery seems to be effective at Yutuk, so it was a good idea to look for it here.
wpdlfh 2021-05-17 (월) 21:22 3 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List