Days
5 days
시술 전

<시술 전>

1일차

<1일차>

3일차

<3일차>

I'm 158/48kg skinny and obese without muscle, but now that it's summer, I want to wear a tank top, and all the pretty clothes these days require thin forearms, so I really want straight shoulders, so I finally got the procedure! There are many hospitals for breathing, but the father of the famous forearm line lol There is a hospital, so if you only want to do your arms, I recommend this place unconditionally. It's only been 3 days since the procedure, but there are so many people saying that it hurts in the reviews. Is that also affected by the teacher's treatment method? Since I talk whenever I feel uncomfortable, I wonder if they added more solution, but I was tolerable compared to being scared in the beginning. The anesthetic injection hurts, but it hurts more than the buttock injection! It just stings for 1 second~ They say that the feeling of foreign body is the most severe when the fat decomposition solution comes in. It felt like making a road with the solution, so it felt like the liquid was being injected while expanding the area in the arm. If you make a path like that, it seems to be less painful when you pull out the fat later! Oh, the nurse teachers continued to massage my feet, which gave me a lot of willpower. The nurse teachers here are real angels, and most of them have tried one part at a time, so if you ask them, a real review will come out. , Even though there is swelling in the back, it visibly disappears, so I'm really looking forward to how much more skinny it will become when the swelling goes away after 1-2 weeks!
Written by
App

Comment 8
용용왱 2023-07-03 (월) 01:59 1 Years ago Address
가격 정보 알 수 있어?!

유이이이이 Writer 2023-07-05 (수) 09:34 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
씨성 2023-08-02 (수) 02:36 10 Months ago Address
병원어댜?!

유이이이이 Writer 2023-08-02 (수) 10:52 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뀨뀨꺄꺄뀨 2023-10-20 (금) 14:38 8 Months ago Address