Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Hi! On December 27, 22, I received the inner thigh and riding side treatment, and I stayed at home wearing leggings for 2 days. out!! But as soon as I took them off, they were bruised within a day... It seems that only leggings are the answer. So from the 4th day until now, I'm wearing it like a skin! Swelling is also swollen, but it holds my legs and supports them, and it feels like there is a protective film from my pants? It seems that the pain felt when the legs shake when walking is also felt less . Even though it looks like I did a squat... even though it looks like I was hit... Walking is still waddling and weird, and even though it hurts, I can bear it hahaha... Running... I can't bear to try it yet... It's best to just lie down. The swelling riding line has already been visibly organized!! The swollen inside is about as good as it gets! Originally, 3 weeks had to pass, so I had to wait with more care... hahaha I was bruised very easily and my skin was thin and weak, so I thought it would be a lot of trouble after the procedure, but it's more peaceful than I thought! It mostly came from the inside and the back. It's just the peak time of bruising haha... Maybe that's why every time I go to the bathroom....... It still takes a while. Oh, on the 7th day after the procedure, I also received an extracorporeal shock wave, but even then it was still quite painful hahahaha I received it at the weakest intensity.... It was tolerable because I received that much. When you get the riding side, go up a notch! But at some point while receiving it, it was a bit ticklish, so it was really hard to endure; Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;; I was really scolded for putting up with it... After receiving the shockwave treatment, the bruises definitely got noticeably thicker hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha still said that it would heal faster if I received this treatment, so the circumference of the rat's thighs also decreased by 1cm. I didn't feel it... but.. hahahaha I thought it would have increased because I felt so much swelling hahahahahahaha...~~ But I gained 0.3kg in weight ^_^... Maybe it was because I was wearing a hoodie and measured it. It 's also a shock therapy zone ^ㅁ^ I hope the time passes quickly. I want to compare the before and after more prominently.
Written by
App

Comment 6
함박스테끼 2023-01-06 (금) 13:48 1 Years ago Address
몇 보틀 추출했어?? 고생했어!!!!

호팍 Writer 2023-01-06 (금) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
엘마이 2023-01-06 (금) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
맞아요 화장실 갈때 좀 아프죠~근데 금방 좋아지실꺼에요~~

호팍 Writer 2023-01-06 (금) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
시간이 얼른 지나갔으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
시니닝 2023-01-07 (토) 15:03 1 Years ago Address