Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Changes in men’s gynecomastia and floating breasts in 9 months!

cmbro 2022-10-26 (수) 16:43 1 Years ago 1072
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Actually, I didn't even know that there was a surgery called gynecomastia, but I happened to see an ad on YouTube and clicked on it. After that, wherever I went, I kept seeing ads related to plastic surgery, especially gynecomastia. Haha; These days, algorithms... seem to be really good at their job haha;;; To a scary degree; Every time I take a shower , I think to myself, “I don’t exercise, so I’ll do something like this” while looking at my breasts in front of the mirror;;; It was a bit stressful; If I put on a certain amount of clothes, it's not noticeable, but when it's time to take them off... I feel really intimidated. When I hold my breast, it feels soft and lumpy, but when I jump, it bounces up and down... No, in fact, my stomach is really big... If I were obese, I would think it would be because of obesity, but that's not the case. My chest was sticking out... I was very worried; After seeing the advertisement, I knew that gynecomastia was classified as a disease, and that I could receive insurance benefits as long as I got tested and diagnosed with gynecomastia, so I started looking for a hospital, like exercise or something like that. Choosing a hospital was actually not difficult; Hospitals that offer gynecomastia were not common, and I did it at a place where I thought the surgery could be done safely by my standards! After getting an ultrasound, I was diagnosed with gynecomastia, and it became clear that I needed surgery and that I could claim insurance for gynecomastia, so I couldn't resist not doing it. I set a date for the surgery right away, and said that once I had the surgery and had firm, flat breasts, I would start exercising from then on. Haha, I made up my mind and had the surgery! It's been 9 months now, and if you look at the before and after differences, you'll see the difference even if you're wearing a t-shirt... But in fact, I think only people who have had gynecomastia will know. If you're worried about gynecomastia... If you're afraid of surgery;; First, go to a consultation and get a test. Take it at least;; That's... saving time. For the first 3 months, I had a bit of pain, but now... there's no problem at all, and I'm exercising well. Even when I take a shower, I look in front of the mirror... and I see how toned I am... I take a shower. I think I did a good job every time I did it haha.

Comment 11
배치기의치기 2022-10-26 (수) 17:39 1 Years ago Address
수술결과 좋으시네요 정보좀받을수잇을까요?

cmbro Writer 2022-11-01 (화) 11:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
tteokbokki 2022-11-03 (목) 18:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

cmbro Writer 2022-12-27 (화) 16:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
체리향물티슈 2022-11-05 (토) 11:03 1 Years ago Address
정말 많이 좋아지신 것 같아요!

네 많이 좋아졌어요 ㅎㅎㅎ
신데렐라11 2022-11-10 (목) 21:39 1 Years ago Address
수술 잘되셨네요  축하드립니다~흉은 크지않나요?

흉전혀 없어요~ 지방흡입했던 부위도처음엔 모기 물린 것 처럼 보이긴했는데 지금은 안보이고요~ 유두 부분도 테두리 모양대로 절개해서 저도 자세히 봐도 모를정도에요~
Jsncndns 2022-11-13 (일) 20:43 1 Years ago Address
저도 여유증 고민이 있는지라 ㅜㅜ 정보 좀 부탁드려도 될까요?

cmbro Writer 2022-12-27 (화) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
병원은 ㄷㅇㅇ(ㅣㅔㅣ)에서 했고요~ 나머지는 쪽지 남길게요~
성공할수이 2023-08-17 (목) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
혹시 어디서 수술 하셨나요? 저도하고싶어서요
Prev  Next  List