Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Review of the 2nd week of liposuction on the upper arm + personal tips (the stitches will be removed tomorrow)

쥬쨩 2023-04-02 (일) 21:25 1 Years ago 2487
Dr.
이성훈
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Price
600 만원
Days
13 days

Changes and feelings will vary from person to person, so I wrote it down like this and posted it in the chat post, and then moved it because I thought it was right to post it in the review ! My arms and back still feel very swollen! First of all, it's a case of severe obesity, so it's not very dramatic, but I still lost 6,200cc on my arms and back haha. We were losing weight together , and I started using liposuction to gain more strength in the middle. First of all, my feet were so swollen that shoes didn't fit, and the swelling was especially severe on my right foot, and the swelling went down late. When I try to get better with this swelling, my feet get sore, and after a week, the swelling seems to go down, but on the 10th day, it seems to swell again..? First of all, I rested at my mom's house until the 5th day after the surgery and then went to my husband's place, but he didn't know what to do now... haha. Instead, I just asked him how swollen his hands and feet were, and didn't check to see if the size had changed, but a lot of the saggy skin had definitely disappeared and his arms felt like they had almost no bone. However , the back of the floating room was a bit bad, so even though I massaged it, it kept getting hard since I also have breasts ㅠㅠ haha. I'm going to have the stitches pulled out tomorrow, and I want to get them done quickly and get aftercare. *Specific review - I laid down my arms first and thought it wouldn't be hard to get up, but my body was stiff and I couldn't move it well. So, for the first week, I sat down and slept;; -First of all, when I wake up, my body is stiff and it's really hard. In times like this, I think it gets easier if I move (stretching, hand massage, walking) -Food seems to be important... At my mom's house, they make me a lot of seaweed soup and I only eat Korean food , but when I come home alone , I eat soup , konjac noodles, and soy milk. Since I only ate these things, my condition has deteriorated. I think it is important to eat foods that relieve blood clots. If I eat strange foods, I feel like I will immediately swell, so I don't eat salty foods for instant delivery. I always drink 2 liters of water, but I feel sore after the surgery, probably because of the anesthetic. Because it’s so dry..? So I'm drinking 2-3 liters - I took all the anti-swelling medication after the surgery and I'm drinking some anti-swelling tea? I'm taking the same product as it was recommended,  but I think I need to take additional swelling medication, so I'm planning to get some swelling medication tomorrow - I highly recommend a soft foam roller to people who have had back floating surgery... I can't do massage here, so just sit down and press or massage with this / or something like a wand. (?) I keep rubbing it while looking at something. There seems to be a big difference whether I do this before the aftercare or not! Especially the person who took out a large amount ㅠㅠ (that's right..) - Suddenly, I lost 4 kg in the first week, but after 2 days, I gained the same weight and on the 10th day, I got really swollen . And yesterday and today, I'm losing 1-1.5 again every day.. every day. I have to walk for 30 minutes, so I want to quickly remove the stitches and get aftercare. ㅠㅠ - It's the same with my stomach, and it's hard to get up from sitting ... I think I need something like a cushion to rest on my back. ㅠㅠ - When you put on a new bandage, never just take it off. It's especially hot these days, so use lotion. You have to gently soak it to make it soft. Be careful because the suture area itself is delicate. They told me to disinfect it once every two days, but I just changed the bandage every day, so I did it every day. - Compression garments can be torn by fingernails, so you have to wear them carefully. And keep sweeping them so that there are no wrinkles. I was planning to do abdominal inhalation at the end of April, but I'm also worried about this^^ It seems like it will be difficult when the weather gets hot, so I regret doing it a month early.
Written by
App

Comment 19
mal21 2023-04-02 (일) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워 덕분에 도움 많이 된당 ㅎㅎ

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
도움된다니 나도 넘 좋넹 ㅋㅋ ! 차차 변화도 후기남길게!
hakkkkkkkk 2023-04-03 (월) 01:21 1 Years ago Address
겨드랑이 뭉침은 없? 팔등 지흡 3주차인데
2주차까지 덤프트럭 치인 것 같다가 통증은 나아졌는데
겨드랑이 뭉침 너무 심해서 고생 중...

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 02:12 1 Years ago Address
처음에 겨드랑이 뭉침 심해서 계속 폼롤러 +손마사지 미친듯이 해주니까겨드랑이는 풀렸어! 근데 지금 등이랑 부유방이 미친놈임 ㅠㅠ 뭉치고 풀면 또 뭉쳐 그리고
자다 일어날때 젤 아파

아노니 2023-04-03 (월) 22:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김수한 2023-04-04 (화) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 10:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뿌라 2023-04-04 (화) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뿌라 2023-04-04 (화) 11:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뿌라 2023-04-04 (화) 17:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이프리타 2023-04-04 (화) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
효과 좋당 정보죰 ㅜㅜ

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 13:25 1 Years ago Address
위에 가격 병원 정보 있어! 혹시 상담매니저 소개원하면 말해줭 ㅋㅋ
ㅎ늬 2023-04-06 (목) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
도움 많이 된다

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 10:29 1 Years ago Address
고마워!*_*
요요마마101 2023-04-07 (금) 10:29 1 Years ago Address
붓기약말고 다른 식욕억제나 다이어트 약 처방 받을 예정이야?

쥬쨩 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
원래 실밥 푸는날 영양상담이랑 식욕억제제 처방해줘 근데 나는 신경정신과약 먹는게 있어서 직접적 식욕억제제는 처방 못받았구 그냥 약간 녹차추출물 같은거 받았어 그래도 실밥 푼날 기준으로 체중 또 빠졌어 걷기랑 물마시기 식단은 하구있구
Prev  Next  List