Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

2 years of liposuction for thighs with inelastic and muscular old legs.. haha ​​review

파닥파닭 2024-04-24 (수) 11:10 2 Months ago 1177
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Two years ago, I had my arms and thighs suctioned. To be honest, even though I gained weight just because of the suctioning, my circumference is the same and not that much. There is a 1-2cm change! However, if you consistently maintain an appropriate weight, the girth will remain the same after the surgery, and when you lose weight, it will definitely come off more easily than in other areas. It also seems that the girth will decrease faster. To be honest, before getting it, I was worried because my condition was so bad, but I was too complex about my lower body. There are some things I received even though I said I didn’t know! But when I think about it now, I wonder why I hesitated back then haha. Actually, I was very fat when I was young... haha ​​I lost weight by dieting, but even after losing weight, my lower body was not pretty. But I'm still very pretty and thin, but I still have to buy clothes. When I go, I get compliments about how slim I am, about 1 out of 3 times? Haha. It may be lip service to some extent, but I've never received anything like that before.. haha ​​And the elasticity is also good!! As I gained and lost a lot of weight, my stretch marks were very severe and saggy, but when I got the suction, I couldn't tell if there was a big difference in elasticity after the transfer . Maybe it's because my body was so inelastic... haha. I thought it was just a little saggy, but did the doctor say this is appropriate? I think they did a good job haha. If you look at the ultrasound, the fat layer is all the same.. It came out like this, a little less than 1 cm. It's really at a level where there's no need for reoperation, but only the muscle is left. < It looks like it came out just fine, right? However, I'm prone to scars, so it took almost a year for the scars to disappear, but I made the incision on the pubic area so it wasn't a big problem. Because of that, I went to the hospital for almost 6 months and talked to the director often, but now that I think about it, it's a bit weird. I guess I'll have to wait and see haha. Also, when I went on vacation, I wore a one-piece bikini or something like that! Anyway, since there are only recent reviews, haha, I was wondering if there are people who have been keeping it for as long as me, so I wrote a review!! The circumference used to be 59-60 centimeters and is now around 52-53!! Height: 172 kg, weight: 68 kg, currently maintaining around 58 kg!>

Comment 10
지우쮸 2024-04-24 (수) 23:26 2 Months ago Address
The leg line is pretty. That's good. I'm also trying my best to breathe.
코쿠쿠 2024-04-27 (토) 20:50 2 Months ago Address
정보 부탁드려도 될까요!!

파닥파닭 Writer 2024-04-30 (화) 17:45 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코쿠쿠 2024-05-08 (수) 12:22 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
인인수수 2024-05-08 (수) 00:13 1 Months ago Address
잘됐다ㅠㅠㅠ병원이랑 가격알수있을까요ㅠㅠ

파닥파닭 Writer 2024-05-13 (월) 15:29 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아재제ㅔ네ㅐㅈ 2024-05-10 (금) 03:32 1 Months ago Address
잘됐다 축하해ㅠㅠ 나도 고도비만이다가 정상체중 됐는데 탄력없어서 망설이는중.. 혹시 피부 울퉁불퉁하거나 부작용은 없어?

파닥파닭 Writer 2024-05-13 (월) 15:28 1 Months ago Address
웅 없어! 나 탄력없는게 컴플렉스라서 관리실가면 항상 원장님들한테 저 탄력이 없어서요ㅜㅜ 하는데 원장님들 다 공감하시다가도 나 살 개많이 뺀 거랑 지흡했다 하면 다들 모르시더라구...ㅋㅋㅋ 그정돈데 이정도 탄력이면 관리도 잘했구 수술도 잘 됐다는 소리 맨날 들음!
윌터상상 2024-05-18 (토) 14:47 1 Months ago Address
헉 너무잘됏당 정보 알수있을가 ?!
지아임 2024-06-15 (토) 16:24 15 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List