Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
3일차 붓기

<3일차 붓기>

- The reason why I did Rams in the first place was that I did not have the confidence to restore the body fat accumulated in my body and the basal metabolic rate that had been destroyed while gaining and losing weight. He didn't have the confidence to do it on his own.. at all!! And because he has been steadily exercising, his stomach and lower body are somewhat satisfied, but his forearms have not been resolved. Just another ~ one year old. The places with the hardest fat in my body were the fat on my thighs and forearms . . All of these could be excuses, but I really needed a big change to overcome lethargy in my life, and I decided to try Rams. I had already heard and knew that once I received Rams or Jiheub, the effect would be maximized only when I was very strict about follow-up care. After living in Seongyesa for three weeks, as soon as I was convinced that it would be just a waste of time to find out more, I toured the famous Rams branch and paid for the place I liked the most . You were so kind. I feel like I'm always treated when I go.. I feel like a princess. Everyone is just kind. -When I said that I was thinking about Jiheub and Rams, he recommended Rams. Unless you're super obese.. He says he recommends Rams. I knew very well that the side effects were much less, and that there had to be an effort called aftercare instead… ! Anyway, after consulting and measuring the arm circumference first, I got Rams at the lowest price among the prices measured by size. I wanted to do Rams on the back side too, but he said he wouldn't recommend it, so he said he'd get enough of it with mesoji injections, and he gave me two  injections. In the meantime, I tried to exercise while dieting, but I was a bit let down by the vague expectation that I would do Rams. Ego.. I'm only doing my arms, but I mistakenly thought I was doing my whole body,,. -Review of Rams same-day treatment -It's 20 minutes late because it's on the day of the procedure, but it's heavy rain + I got on the opposite side of the subway. He didn't reprimand me.. I thought plastic surgery was a place where I was looked down upon even if I paid money, but this place was just... I thought it was really cool and arrived in a hurry . Go straight to the operating room. It was a structure where I went up the stairs to the second floor, but the counter teachers greeted me well and said hello . If you say ㄱ ㄱ, the manager will come out and greet you. He just puts his arms around me, checks on my condition, and talks to me a lot. I was worried+nervous, but I was so grateful. And when I entered the operating room, this was just an operating room. As soon as I entered, I laughed out loud. This is absolutely not a procedure.. There is a reason it is expensive,,, I felt that it would be an expensive operation. As soon as I got there, he fell down on his stomach and gave me two rounds of injections in my buttock. Come in and design your arm. Lie back and wait. The kind manager made me hold the acupressure stick in my hand and put on a sock-like glove. It's to prevent contamination, but if I didn't have those socks gloves, I would have dropped 5 acupressure sticks. (Because I was sleepy that day and received the procedure in a half-sleep state) Anyway, now I'm going to start the procedure, starting with the right arm. Two holes were drilled in the shoulder and back. Fortunately, the procedure was performed only on the inside of the arm, so the elbow was not punctured. I just gave an anesthetic injection and injected the solution right away, the feeling of stirring my arm with a very long cannula . I found out during the procedure that it hurts less if there is a lot of fat in my arm. has exist. On that day, I was given an anesthetic injection, so it didn't hurt haha, but now it's been 4 days and my right arm hurts so much I'm just watching, but I'm worried! It's because I can't see the inside of my arm... I have no choice but to take antibiotics.
Written by
App

Comment 31
disdis 2023-07-07 (금) 00:01 1 Years ago Address
The review was so interesting that I read it all over again. It's the 3rd day, and the effect is amazing. There's barely any bruises. I'm going to use Ram's on my forearms after summer. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can I ask for information on how many bottles you took with the branch? !

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 07:39 1 Years ago Address
It's an honor to hear that you enjoyed reading it... I went to the Gangnam main branch haha ​​and it cost 1.43 million won!!

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 07:39 1 Years ago Address
Oh, and I was selected for 11 bottles!! I was told to think about 8-9 bottles, but I guess I got selected more than I thought haha.
용지상규 2023-07-07 (금) 00:02 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 07:40 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, I'm a friend who hits me while laughing, but after getting hit by him once, it really hurt..ㅜㅠ I can fight in everything except exercise!!

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 10:06 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

용지상규 2023-07-07 (금) 11:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

용지상규 2023-07-07 (금) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 12:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

용지상규 2023-07-07 (금) 18:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
팔공이귀여워 2023-07-07 (금) 00:59 1 Years ago Address
My arms have become prettier.. I can walk around wearing a tank top as much as I want..

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 10:10 1 Years ago Address
Ah, thank you so much~! But it's still impossible to get a tank top.. I have really big chest pains, but my ribcage doesn't shrink just because my arms get thinner. Damn.. I want to go get a filter lol.. but I don't have the money..
달달도너츠 2023-07-07 (금) 08:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 10:09 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달달도너츠 2023-07-07 (금) 15:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달달도너츠 2023-07-09 (일) 22:23 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달달도너츠 2023-07-09 (일) 22:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-10 (월) 07:50 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달달도너츠 2023-07-14 (금) 21:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
제발성공기원함 2023-07-09 (일) 00:47 1 Years ago Address
I’m so curious about the final review!!

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-21 (금) 11:56 1 Years ago Address
It's been 2 weeks now.. I'm really mad because it's swelling more and there's no effect..ㅠㅠMy money is wasted..
마요내즈 2023-07-09 (일) 00:55 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I'd like to get one too, so I'm looking into it. Thank you so much for writing a detailed review!!

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-21 (금) 12:06 1 Years ago Address
Don’t take it..ㅠㅠ
쀼링리 2023-07-09 (일) 11:27 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 많이 빠졌다!!

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 13:48 1 Years ago Address
아니야아니야.,..! 많이 빠지지 않았어..ㅠㅠ
누구삐약 2023-07-25 (화) 13:47 1 Years ago Address
사진으로 보기엔 라인 정리랑 많이 빠진거 같은데 비추야 ㅠㅠ...?

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 13:50 1 Years ago Address
나도 사진 상으로는 뭔가 플랫하게 나와서 그런지 전보다 훨씬  얇아보이는데,..실제로 보면 통통 동글 +접히는 살 그대로 있어 심지어 겨드랑이 부분 많이 뽑았다고 나한테 후관리 상담 때 말씀 따로 주시기까지 했거든 ㅠㅠ(그리고 이건 내 피셜인데 전 사진은 병원에서 찍은거라 뭔가 부하게 ..?드라마틱하게 찍힌 게
 조금은 있을 것 같아)

누구삐약 2023-07-25 (화) 13:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅠ_ㅠ..확실히 지흡처럼 드라마틱할 순 없구나..고마워 지흡이랑 람스 엄청 고민했는데 그냥 지흡으로 가야겠다...

말차도리맛 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
진짜 내가,.,.,.,,.,.,.,진짜,.,.돈 내돈...,ㅠㅠ아흑 진짜 람스 후관리도 확실히 편하고 다 좋은데...뼈팔 될라믄 무족건....!!!지흡ㅇ인것 같아 나는 내가 진짜 잘 될줄 알았ㄷ자..
깡얼쥐 2023-07-25 (화) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
교대말고 강남에서 한고야??
Prev  Next  List