Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

A review of abdominal surgery from a flat straight line!

파핳핳 2023-07-22 (토) 11:46 1 Years ago 2743
Dr.
조홍규
Hospital
엔비성형외과의원
Price
600 만원
Days
40 days

I'm 164cm tall and weigh 50kg, and I was really stressed out because of my thick lines. Lines are more natural than fat, so it's useless to try. Even if you start with Pilates and yoga, you won't gain muscle, but you'll just lose weight, and the more you lose, the more depressed you get? I decided to get abdominoplasty because I didn't want to live with stress, so I started looking into hospitals. I searched on the internet and decided to get surgery after consultation at Sinsa Station Envy, which seemed to be focusing on muscle plastic surgery these days. Since it's been over 20 years, I thought plastic surgery was a career booster. I really hate having no lines. I also requested that my abs be clearly defined. Tight abs from a lot of exercise! The director completely laughed, but he recommended a surgical procedure that would be better than regular suction, and said he would design 11-figure abs that look like you've been working out on a regular basis. The before and after photos show a difference in the lines, and it's clear that I have the 11-figure abs I wanted, so I think I got it in the end. Before getting abdominal surgery, I was honestly worried about side effects, but the more I talked to the doctor, the more I became worried and anxious. I just wanted to get it quickly. Since the surgery, I haven't had any signs of sagging weight. I 'm satisfied because the hospital took better care of me than I expected. I'm planning to take a body profile in August, so I'm working out hard these days. Haha, I'll write another review when the barf comes out well . I want to try it~~~~~~~~~
Written by
App

Comment 10
박한빛 2023-07-22 (토) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I saw abdominal surgery! It went well
할수있어2 2023-07-22 (토) 13:07 1 Years ago Address
What is abdominoplasty? What are you putting in?! curious!!
xkaqhdl 2023-07-22 (토) 14:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
담벼락 2023-07-22 (토) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
How much is it! Where did you do it??
붱철 2023-07-22 (토) 15:46 1 Years ago Address
Did you also get liposuction??
우아한미 2023-07-22 (토) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠThe pelvis itself has a pretty line, yes.
덥더미 2023-07-22 (토) 19:56 1 Years ago Address
Did you also have belly button surgery?
바람난뇬 2023-07-22 (토) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
Where is the hospital? How much does it cost?
머킹 2023-10-03 (화) 13:13 11 Months ago Address
Is it a different concept from Jihyeup?  It's so pretty
럭스세라핀 2024-05-17 (금) 18:52 3 Months ago Address
비포가 그정도배인데 복부거상왜함????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 미쳣나봐;; 진짜
Prev  Next  List