Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Can I also write a review of the procedure here? Sangsang Clinic mpl Thigh (outer thigh, inner thigh) 6 times Thigh + Knee 5 times I tried it once and was slightly satisfied (the hard riding area became a little softer and the size decreased a little), but a year later, out of regret, I tried it again. Harvey is short and his upper body is 33 and 44 and his lower body is 55 and 66. Even when I weigh a lot, I'm 45 and my lower body has cellulite on the inside and outside of my thighs below my buttocks so I can't even dream of wearing shorts. I'm still scared of diaphoresis, so I got PL, but I guess 1 set at a time wasn't enough capacity haha. It's a bit of a line . I recommend it to those who want to trim their hair or lose overall weight. While receiving the injection, diet management + medication + drinking water are important. Even though I followed it really well, I didn't see much of an effect, so I'm thinking about smoking again.

Comment 4
키캐 2019-11-23 (토) 18:11 4 Years ago Address
하 저듀 mpl 효과없어서 진짜 괜히 5회차맞았다싶네요ㅠㅠ

mmoomm Writer 2019-11-24 (일) 21:24 4 Years ago Address
[@키캐] 이게 진짜 다른곳도 살빠질게 있던 분들이나 그부분이 원래 말랑말랑(?)하던 분들은 효과있는것 같은데 2세트 이상은 해야 티가 나는것 같아요.. 1세트는 본인만 알고 남들은 모를 정도라고 해야 맞는것 같아요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
그린티아 2020-01-14 (화) 16:35 4 Years ago Address
식단관리를 꽤 독하게 해야 효과가 있더라구요 그러면 안해도 다 빠질거 같은데 음 ㅠㅠ
Sksk33 2020-02-10 (월) 13:50 4 Years ago Address
저도 효과가 별로 없었는데..식단을...독하게 강추합니다...ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List