like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[종아리성형]

Calf Review Photos

해피요 2013-09-16 (월) 10:34 10 Years ago 4318

I'm not obese... My calves are so thick that I can't tell the difference between my thighs and calves. I was teased since my school days for having barrel-like legs, but recently I made up my mind and got U-Skinni, and now I have really pretty leg lines. I brought it with me . First of all, I have strong calves that have been constantly teased since my school days... I'll reveal the calves... The thickness and size of my calves are comparable to that of comedian Yoon Jeong-soo... I ca n't even wear skirts, I always wear pants, and even without spandex. I could never wear tight skinnies.. :( While researching everything from calf reduction surgery to calf injections, I came across double skinnies. Among them, I found the hot Yuskinny and decided to visit the hospital right away for consultation and treatment!! Haha In particular, I think the fact that it was a non-surgical procedure was the biggest advantage to me >_< Anyway, I had no problems with my daily life after the procedure, so I had the procedure on a Saturday without any vacation hahaha. I'm posting photos of the first month and a half ~ two and a half months right now. !!! This is a photo I took at a friend's wedding and when I went out to meet friends, and they were surprised when they saw me wearing a skirt haha. They asked if I had lost my identity, but when they looked at my legs, they said that they were so pretty and that the lines were now distinct... Hahaha, something really felt good *^^ * Now I do BYE BYE with long pants!! I can wear skirts and short pants well while showing off my slender calves :D I especially like walking, so I walked a lot and the results seemed to be better. I had calf surgery, and as I walked a lot, I lost more fat on my legs. The lines have become prettier haha. I am really satisfied, and I just wish it would continue like this >_< To all the members who are worried and stressed about their calves, you can change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!>

Comment 11
중독증상(-┏) 2013-10-04 (금) 20:54 10 Years ago Address
유스키니가 어떤 방식인가요? 정보 부탁드려요-!
신세계로 2013-11-18 (월) 23:41 10 Years ago Address
우왕 저도 정보 주세요~~
걱정과욕망사이 2014-01-02 (목) 05:38 10 Years ago Address
정보 받을 수 있나요~~??? 부탁드려요!
세모세모 2014-01-04 (토) 00:35 10 Years ago Address
저도 정보부탁드릴게요!
MOLL 2014-02-27 (목) 08:53 10 Years ago Address

헐 지금 제다리가 바로 그다리에요ㅜㅠㅜ 다리진짜 이쁘세요ㅠ 정보부탁드립니다!!

귀연거북 2014-03-19 (수) 23:00 10 Years ago Address

정보좀요~^^제발요

피코 2014-06-07 (토) 11:37 10 Years ago Address

정보 좀 부탁드립니다~~~

나비방 2014-06-11 (수) 17:50 10 Years ago Address

정보 좀 부탁드립니다. 

뚱딴zi 2014-11-11 (화) 23:19 9 Years ago Address

주사인가요??보톡스처럼?

silvermiki 2016-02-10 (수) 23:08 8 Years ago Address
으아 유스키니 좋네요ㅎㅎ
멍뭉이멍멍뭉뭉 2020-07-06 (월) 15:18 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.