Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

Thigh Rams same-day review This is how it used to be, guys..?

배고파서사망 2024-07-12 (금) 15:10 1 Months ago 1880
Dr.
김성우
Hospital
365mc병원 부천점
Days
1 days
맨날 내가 생각하던 마음..

<맨날 내가 생각하던 마음.. >

Hello, everyone - !!!! I really came here with the feelings I have felt in my life for 3 years hahaha. I felt this way all the time, but then I made up my mind and did Thigh Rams! I had my arms, back, and abdomen massaged, but my thighs really hurt the most^^.... I was in tears... I never wore pants and always wore skirts! I had to show my legs to look skinny! Then, really, I decided to get Rams because I wanted to get skinny before I get older, and the reason I didn't get liposuction was because it was difficult for me to use my annual leave as I wanted, and I was an office worker who could barely use half a day and I hated wearing compression garments, so I chose Rams! In the end, I fell into Ram's Hell. This time, I did the back of the thighs, under the buttocks, on the sides, inside, and inside the front. I think it took about 3 hours. The actual anesthesia injection was a bit painful, but when the medicine went in, it felt like my muscles were being torn apart. They said it would hurt more because I'm a muscular type, but really, wow, I really wondered why, why, and why I chose it; ; But losing fat didn’t hurt! Then, after receiving the laser treatment for about 20 minutes, I went home and went to bed right away. It was so hard... I was so relaxed and exhausted... Then I went to work right away the next day... Commute + 20 minutes... Muscle pain is no joke...  Photo taken right after removing the dressing band . I'll attach it! It was a lot more swollen than I expected, so I wondered if this was really the case... But I'm just holding back and waiting for the day when it gets prettier... ㅠㅠ I'll come back and leave another review after some time passes! It’s hot, so everyone take care of your health!!!

Comment 18
오로로라1 2024-07-12 (금) 20:32 1 Months ago Address
It was hard to go to work right away. My stomach was swollen with solution until the next day. I had a soft stomach, so the bruising wasn't that bad, but the area where a lot of solution had accumulated was bruised. It won't be noticeable in a week~ I'm looking forward to seeing it look thinner!

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-12 (금) 20:39 1 Months ago Address
Thank you ㅠㅠ I didn't have swelling to this extent anywhere else, but it was so swollen ㅠㅠ I was really upset ㅠㅠ Thank you for looking forward to it ㅠㅠ
쮸쮸망구 2024-07-12 (금) 23:20 1 Months ago Address
Wow, I really want to do this too ㅠㅠ I'm contemplating about doing diaphragm with Rams, but Rams said he's sick... ㅠㅠ I look forward to your next review ~~ Because the more it hurts, the prettier it gets :)

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-12 (금) 23:32 1 Months ago Address
Thanks! Rams, but I didn’t feel any pain in other parts!!!!! Where are you trying to cut it????? Thank you ㅠㅠ! I will definitely come back to write a review. I hope you have a good night!
멤바 2024-07-14 (일) 01:14 1 Months ago Address
They say it hurts more if you're muscular? ㅜㅜ

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-14 (일) 11:30 1 Months ago Address
Yes ㅠㅠ They say it hurts more if you have a muscular type ㅠ They mentioned it during the consultation... and also said it during the consultation ㅠㅠㅜ
쏠유히 2024-07-15 (월) 09:14 1 Months ago Address
Wow, do your thighs hurt the most? I'm thinking of doing my forearms and waist. How much pain is it? I already did the thighs and it didn't hurt. ㅠ

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 09:22 1 Months ago Address
They say everyone feels differently! I have muscular thighs, so it was really painful! This was my first time doing my arm, and it was really different from when I was getting an anesthetic injection, so I'm very lanky, so when I'm on the subway or bus, there are a lot of people, so sometimes people pass by or hit me.. In those cases, it really didn't hurt!!
Reeses 2024-07-15 (월) 12:28 1 Months ago Address
Just by looking at the picture, you can see that it's very swollen. I had my arms swollen and they weren't that swollen, but it seems to be different depending on the area!

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 12:30 1 Months ago Address
I think so ㅠㅠ When I had my arm, it wasn't this bad, but my thighs were really huge.. I was praying for it to go away quickly, but the doctor said I should wait a little longer because it doesn't fall off as quickly as my arm, so I hope time goes by quickly ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ
Kiddy88 2024-07-16 (화) 16:16 1 Months ago Address
멍이 진짜 심하네 ㅠㅠㅠ 람스도 지방흡입처럼 지방을 빼는거야?

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-16 (화) 16:25 1 Months ago Address
그치 ! 지방을 뽑아내는것!
번지르르한피망 2024-07-19 (금) 01:15 1 Months ago Address
나도 하체 완전 근육형이라 하체 람스하고싶은데 많이 아픈가봐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-07-19 (금) 06:41 1 Months ago Address
아푸긴한데.. 나 얼마 안됐지만 하고싶으면 상담은 우선 받아보는건 추천 ! 어떤 시술이던 안아플 순 없으니까 !
나냐냐냥 2024-08-01 (목) 22:05 22 Days ago Address
헐 나도 람스하려고 상담예약했는데 멍든거 혹시 얼마나 갔오?????넘 아프다니 무섭다 ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 22:08 22 Days ago Address
나 안쪽은 3주? 정도 갔어!!!! 나는 근육형이라 더 아팠던거라 지방만 있으면 안아플겨!!!!!!!!

나냐냐냥 2024-08-01 (목) 22:28 22 Days ago Address
고마와잉!!!

배고파서사망 Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 22:38 22 Days ago Address
또 궁금한거 있음 댓글달아줘 >_<
List