Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, he is in his early to mid 30s. I'm in the design field, so I work on the computer for more than 6 hours a day, so my shoulders are hunched and I get a lot of headaches. Since my shoulders look hunched, my trapezius muscles look convex and my self-esteem drops... (I can't wear thin t-shirts in the summer hahahaha) I know about botox for trapezius muscles. As I was looking at it , I saw an advertisement for it and I bought it because the price was cheaper than I thought, although I wasn't sure about its effectiveness. Looking at the composition, it may be effective for the trapezius muscle, but it doesn't seem to be effective for my curved back. Anyway, the goal is to reduce the trapezius muscle, so you have to believe it to get your money's worth! 20 days of 10 minutes before going to bed. It may not have the amazing effect that people say about Botox, but the trapezius muscle has gone down a lot compared to before haha. (You can see the difference when you look in the mirror.) For the shoulder bending, I followed a YouTube stretching video and used the product together. I was concerned about the pain and side effects of Botox, but since it is somewhat effective, I am thinking of stretching and using it consistently! The advertisement I saw is below, I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it! https://blog.naver.com/goodsonbasket/223182616092

Comment 7
눈을떠랑 2023-08-29 (화) 15:17 11 Months ago Address
Oh, I was thinking about Botox, thank you for the great information!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

천사납셨다 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 15:22 11 Months ago Address
They say that naturally shaving your trapezius muscle lasts longer, so keep doing it!
정지
천국의계란 2023-08-29 (화) 15:20 11 Months ago Address
Who did you watch on YouTube?

천사납셨다 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 15:23 11 Months ago Address
I don’t remember ㅠㅠ
정지
dj2vfjiekw… 2023-08-31 (목) 13:03 11 Months ago Address
Oh, I have trapezius issues too, thank you for the information!
예뻐요나는 2023-09-06 (수) 09:54 11 Months ago Address
It’s the same job ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Real trapezius muscles ㅜㅜㅜ
코코아22 2023-10-16 (월) 17:46 10 Months ago Address
보톡스 알아보구 있었는데 저거 먼저 햐봐야겠다..
List