Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I had an abdominal lift in early July and am now on day 53! It's been about a month + 3 weeks. I have an office job, so I sit all day, so I was already fat, but my belly fat started to increase, so I thought I couldn't do it any more, so I did unlimited weight lifting on my arms and even my abdomen. There's more fat in my abdomen than my forearms, and it's so bad. I had a lot of trouble with liposuction because I was fat, but I didn't have much time left and the recovery period had to be short, so I did the same thing with Rams, but I guess I had a lot of subcutaneous fat, so they removed a lot of it, so I was glad that it seemed to have a better effect on my abdomen than on my arms. With InBody, the level of visceral obesity increases. When I came out, I thought that if it was visceral fat, it wouldn't be able to be treated with RAMS or acupuncture, but... as if I was worried for nothing, I just had a lot of fat;;ㅠ The director paid a lot of attention and kept removing it. We're dieting hard together, so I've now lost 6 kilos. I'm continuing to receive post-care treatments because the lumps are amazing. There's a lot of lumps around my belly button , but I'm living each day with the thought and expectation that if this goes away, it'll really get in even more.. Just by looking at the picture, can you see the 3 bumps above and below my belly button ? ㅠ From the front When I saw it, was that panty line? That waist area? It was a visual that was pouring out so that you couldn't see a single thing there, but it went up haha ​​It's a bit surprising... The circumference has decreased by about 8 centimeters!! I recently tried on the elastic skirt that I used to wear all the time, and I was impressed to see how big it was and it was falling down. However, since I have a little stomach, I like it because it doesn't restrict my ability to wear clothes! I'm still worried about it being too tight or pressing and leaving marks, so I usually only wear full-length dresses... but I hope the clumps come out quickly.
Written by
App

Comment 10
겸이사랑해 2023-08-29 (화) 12:01 1 Years ago Address
뱃살 진심 많이 줄었네

니니연 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
하기전까지만해도 내장지방이라 별 효과 없음 어쩌나 했는데 다행이야ㅜ
월량 2023-08-29 (화) 13:28 1 Years ago Address
효과 대박이당 ㅋㅋ

니니연 Writer 2023-08-29 (화) 13:31 1 Years ago Address
저 어마어마한 뱃살들이 피하지방이라 다행이지뭐야 휴..ㅠㅠ 더 줄었음 조케써
주영이임 2023-08-30 (수) 14:00 1 Years ago Address