Dr.
김지수
Hospital
강남더슬림의원
Price
375 만원
Days
5 days

This is a review of the 5th day since I received arm relief! Last year, I got a double chin from Dr. Kim, but this time I had my forearms cut off. ㅠㅠ 1. Pain and bruising - Immediately after surgery: They said they would lose 2,000 fat ㅠ!! And the pain was so bad that I couldn't even lie down, so I took two painkillers. That was right ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And my chest hurt a lot, probably because of the fluid - Day 1 night: When I arrived home, the pain suddenly decreased by 1/4. I ate, took medicine, and fell asleep - Day 2: The pain became 1/2 compared to yesterday haha! !!!! And on the second day, I can see that my arms have become thinner!! Bruises all over your arms and stomach? -Day 3: Almost no pain, muscle pain?? It was only a moderate amount of pain, but I was able to raise my hand and wash my hair!!! It's uncomfortable, but I can change my clothes and move slowly. And the purple bruise has turned yellow?? (But do bruises usually go away in 3 days?) -Day 4: I feel so much better that I can go out, eat, and work! There is almost no arm pain and the small area is just sore - Day 5: There is almost no pain anymore!! I'm working right now and I'm completely fine, but?? Maybe it was suddenly swollen, but my arms are starting to look thick again. If this continues, the swelling will go down again, right?! 2. Satisfaction I will know only when the swelling goes down, but I am satisfied so far . I hope I can be even more satisfied by spending money and dieting as much as it hurts!!! I hope you get good aftercare and get rid of the problem ㅠㅡㅠ! (I had a really hard time with my double chin.

Comment 2
다이어트만렙 2024-08-25 (일) 05:37 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
열반의경지 Writer 2024-09-14 (토) 14:46 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List