Dr.
박덕준 원장님
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1111 만원
Days
4 days
This time, I finally had liposuction on my thighs and forearms!! I originally didn't plan on doing it. I lost 7 kg through dieting, but I didn't lose any of the fat on my inner thighs or arms, so I decided on liposuction. I first became interested after seeing the Naver website, and then after seeing the hospital's YouTube and community reviews, I decided to do it here. Haha . I went for a consultation and the waiting time was 3 minutes? I don't know if it was the same, but the process was very quick. The coordinator was a man, and he was very kind. The manager was equally kind. But here, it was as if they selected the employees based on their faces. Everyone was very respectful. I consulted with the manager, and then the director came and consulted in the mirror. Rather than saying that it was excessive treatment? It was just what I needed. He knew exactly what part it was, and there was no need to remove the back part. There were many people who didn't remove the outer part to straighten the line. He said it was optional, so I just removed the inner part . But here, the suction is done under general anesthesia, right? Normally, they say it's under sedation, but when I looked into it, I found out that it's very dangerous to do it while you're asleep. Haha. Originally, diarrhea should be done under general anesthesia to be safe, and since you can't move, it can be done even more easily. So, after a few days with InBody, I had a pre-surgery test, and then a few days later, dialysis. I came back.. I was a little late that day.ㅠㅠ He kindly helped me with the process, changed my clothes, took a picture, brushed my teeth, gargled, and washed my face. After waiting for a while, I went straight into surgery! The operating table was really cold. Then I fell asleep right away, woke up, and was taken to the recovery room. Wow, it was really cold. I was shaking so scared as if I was possessed, but the staff turned on the electric blanket haha. Thanks to that, I was able to live a little better. And I don't know what was going on, but I stayed awake for 30 minutes and told the staff that I could go home, haha, but the staff said I couldn't, so I had to rest for a few more hours. He said he had to go to the hospital for a hour or two. It felt like he slept in the recovery room for three hours. Really, thinking about that staff member, I'm so grateful. I'm about to go home as soon as I get anesthesia at other hospitals... So, I got on the bus in a half-asleep state and stumbled haha. Also, I've had general anesthesia before, and my neck really hurt for 3 days, so I was reluctant to get general anesthesia, but after having it done here, I could just wake up from sleep and there was no neck pain at all. Haha. And then I took a deep breath. When I went to sleep, I was really fine, but on that day, there was less pain than I thought. I can't say there was no pain at all, but even if the bus was shaking, it didn't hurt at all. I was originally going to take a taxi and go home, but this was just the same as usual, so I took the bus, and when I got home, I put on a compression garment. I took a picture and checked, and there were a lot of dogs missing... The inside of my thighs... I thought I would be happy if I took off more. When I went to the bathroom, I saw what I had taken off, and the line fell in a straight line, so I thought it was a good idea to do it here. ㅠㅠ It's already been 4 days since I started doing it!! The swelling is definitely increasing, but I saw that it went down a lot on the same day. I'm not worried. But my calves are thicker than my thighs. Isn't this how I'm supposed to be?? Haha. I went to work today! When I take off the compression garment, it feels like I'm being cut with a knife, but it's easy to move around with it on. I can raise my arms up to my ears, and my thighs walk a little awkwardly, but... haha, I think going to work is possible.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
9 Hours ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Hours ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
4 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
닉네임유유
Thigh and arm liposuction review on day 4's Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 9
우당탕탕이 2023-08-17 (목) 17:04 1 Years ago Address
Looks like it was a success haha ​​congratulations!

난몬데이뻐 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 11:38 1 Years ago Address
고마웡 ㅎㅎ
이수쌤 2023-08-17 (목) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
다운타임없이 복귀 빠르구나 ㅎㅎㅎ

난몬데이뻐 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 11:37 1 Years ago Address
마저ㅋㅋ걱정했는데 다행
하이겔라 2023-08-18 (금) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
축하해 ㅠㅠ
glassyu 2023-08-19 (토) 12:29 1 Years ago Address
나중에 후기사진도 올려줘 ㅎㅎ 나도 생각중이거든 ㅠㅠ
새봄희 2023-08-21 (월) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
상세 후기 고마워ㅎㅎ회복 잘 되길!!!