Dr.
정성우
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
228 만원
Days
14 days

Of course, the Loble Avenue facility was clean and nice, but I think I was less nervous because Director Go Ara and the operating room teachers took care of me like my own sister, almost as if the surgery was a family member. I received a consultation for forearm liposuction (arm + shoulder + arm + back) from Dr. Seongwoo Jeong and made an appointment for the surgery the next day :) I gained more trust because he honestly(?) told me not to expect boney arms since I usually lift a lot of weights and have a lot of muscle mass. Haha, since I came from out of town, I went to 5 different hospitals for consultations that day, and the only one before the consultation was an ultrasound to show the muscle and fat layer and explain in detail that I could lose this much. There was a set circumference for the price of the event, but I was charged more because I exceeded the circumference. It was a recovery room when I woke up due to sedation, and I was put in a compression garment. They turned on a heater(?) inside the blanket, so it was very warm. The porridge was also very warm . It was delicious !! The pain felt like I had been beaten by a group of people, mainly in my arms. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ What is Manse! Even lifting was difficult. The pain gradually got better after 3-4 days. I wasn't able to manage my diet (in fact, I ate more than usual...), so I haven't noticed much of a difference yet. It's been 2 weeks, but the pain in my armpits is so bad. It's still really hard to do a full body lift and my skin hurts just by pressing on it. After taking pictures and comparing them, I see a lot has changed... >_< They say the swelling will continue to go down for two months, so I'll have to keep an eye on my diet as well.>
Written by
App

Comment 7
은이럽럽 2023-07-18 (화) 12:14 11 Months ago Address
wow really missed
샘새밍 2023-07-18 (화) 12:16 11 Months ago Address
I wish I could keep going!!
이니찌니 2023-07-18 (화) 13:02 11 Months ago Address
I'm so slim
heevly 2023-07-18 (화) 14:41 11 Months ago Address
Is it true that the inner forearm disappeared?
뜨쿠 2023-07-18 (화) 19:34 11 Months ago Address
Is the tattoo reversed left and right? really good
캐러멜카푸 2023-07-18 (화) 23:13 11 Months ago Address
Wow, my arms got really slimmer.
koddackji 2023-07-24 (월) 11:19 11 Months ago Address
Huh, so slender arms.. John Yes
Prev  Next  List