Dr.
강인호
Hospital
연세리즈의원
Price
320 만원
Days
5 days
4/9 (Sunday) 2nd day after surgery The smell of the disinfectant I applied to my body kept coming up and I felt uncomfortable because I couldn't wash it off... I promised myself I would take a shower tonight and got through the day. In the reviews, some people say that they felt free to go to work and walk while wearing a compression garment on the third day, but for me, the pain was at its peak and every movement was painful. There was no lottery like that for me... My long-awaited first shower, it was painful to take off the compression garment. It took an hour to apply waterproof tape, wash, dry the surgical area > disinfect > ointment > apply a drying bandage, and then put on the compression garment again. On the 3rd day of surgery on Monday, April 10, the swelling that was only in the thigh moved upward to the groin and downward to the calf and foot. In particular, my feet started to swell a lot and I could feel the skin burning. I sit for about 10 hours while working from home, and this is the first time that my feet feel more uncomfortable than my back. For recovery, I only eat regular food like seaweed soup or gomtang. 4/11 (Tuesday) On the 4th day of surgery, I thought the swelling in my thighs would start to go down as the swelling went down in my feet, but for some reason, my entire lower body is swelling like it's going to explode. My feet and ankles were so swollen that they felt like they were going to explode and it was painful. I now got the hang of the pain when urinating/defecating and it became bearable as I sat down and held the toilet seat with my hand. I use a bidet and a panty liner, but does the tumescent stick out? It smelled sour, so I had no choice but to wash it. After washing up, I felt really refreshed. My whole body was swollen and I was worried that I might develop stretch marks, so I gently applied body lotion. The thing about applying it well was that I rubbed it just enough so that it didn't hurt, so I was able to get a massage and see exactly where the pain was, and most of all, even though my skin was dry, I could feel it becoming moisturized as soon as I applied the body lotion. I have developed a knack for moving my legs, so I can now do L-shaped legs. It's really cool to do that. In conclusion, let’s apply body lotion. Let’s do as many L-shaped legs as possible.
Written by
App

Comment 6
하꿍 2023-04-12 (수) 15:17 1 Years ago Address
발붓기 진짜 어마무시하죠 ㅠㅠㅠ 아프기도 ㅏ아푸고 저는 2주간 잘 못걸엇네요 ㅠ

성수러 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
헉 발붓기 나만 겪는게 아니었규나ㅜㅜ 아픈거 진짜 인정 ㅜㅜ 2주씩이나..?! 헉..
쥬쨩 2023-04-12 (수) 19:19 1 Years ago Address
발 붓기 없어졌다 생겼다 계속 그러더라구..ㅠㅠ 난 신발이 꽉껴
성수러 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 22:00 1 Years ago Address
없어졌다 생겼다?!??! 에반데.. 내일 오랜만에 외출하는데 신발 진짜 걱정이다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
밍밍구구둥둥 2023-04-19 (수) 15:09 1 Years ago Address
후기 보니까 고민된다ㅠㅜ 4일차에 출근해야하는데 어렵겠지??ㅠㅜ

성수러 Writer 2023-04-21 (금) 12:26 1 Years ago Address
나는 진짜 무리라고 생각해..
Prev  Next  List