Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

This is a review of day 12.

죽이는옆라인 2005-09-02 (금) 16:31 18 Years ago 1217
Today was the day I had been waiting for the stitches to be removed. I went to the hospital to get the stitches removed and asked various questions. When I came home, I felt light on my feet for some reason. I thought it was probably because the stitches had come off. I came home thinking that it was because the stitches had come off (I can take a shower from today). When I came in and tried to change clothes, a little bit of solution came out, so I called the hospital and they said that sometimes during the healing process, pus can fill up like inflammation, and it could be solution. If you disinfect it well, it might get better, or you might have to squeeze it out at the hospital. I'm worried, but I'm sure there won't be any problems. So I took a quick shower, disinfected the area, and put a bandage on it, and it didn't flow anymore. (Yesterday, I held it in and had to dab it with a towel once or twice, but it felt uncomfortable, so I went out alone while washing my hair. It was so refreshing and nice. I think I've finally realized that they say that the back is the best in this hot summer - I showered, disinfected, and shed a ton of sweat while wearing the compression garment, but after taking off the compression garment for a moment and looking at it overall, I like the line (just a little more). If it falls off, it will be the icing on the cake, but I don't think you should be too greedy.) The puffy flesh on the front and back (I'll post pre-surgery photos later) is gone, and the bruises are all gone (only the knees remain), so I'm happy that there isn't too much swelling (but that doesn't mean it's noticeable). It's not so bad that it doesn't go away.. There are a lot of people who have severe swelling, but my knee was only severely swollen at first, and now it's gone a lot, so it's noticeable that the swelling only reaches about a width above the knee.. Compared to those people, I don't have any bruising or swelling.) I can't move for a day. It's comfortable all day long, it's comfortable to sit down and stand up (you can't squat on the chair or bare floor. You can sit with your legs stretched out), and it's really nice to sit on the toilet. It's also nice to go up the stairs without having to hold on to the railing next to it... After a while, it starts flying. I think I'll do it too.. haha. It was funny because I had an awkward posture while walking (before I graduated from college, my knees hurt), but now it hurts less and it's easier to walk. For reference, I walked around for about an hour a day, and even then, it was uncomfortable. I didn't know much about it, but after moving around for several hours about three times, it felt a bit uncomfortable when I went to bed that evening (I'm not sure where it was uncomfortable, but I kept feeling uncomfortable). I'm going to start taking care of it starting next week, and they say it will help reduce the size even more than now, so I'm going to get a heat treatment. (The size has now decreased by about 4cm compared to the size before surgeryㅡ,.ㅡ) I will post another review then~~

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List