Dr.
김원준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
350 만원
Days
7 days

I received a consultation from Dr. Wonjun Kim after being recommended by an acquaintance. During the consultation, I visually checked how many centimeters of fat I had through an ultrasound scan and only discussed realistic stories, so I think I gained trust right away and didn't worry too much about surgery. And I definitely wanted to lose a lot of fat. I did this, but I gained more trust because the consultation was done by considering both safety and beauty without overdoing it by professional standards . I think I gained a lot of trust because they explained in detail what to expect after the surgery due to skin elasticity. I was very nervous on the day of the surgery, but after a few words with the nurse, I opened my eyes and everything was over. I think it hurt more the day after the surgery than the day before, and my stomach hurt too. It's getting hard... I endured it day by day, and it's been a week. Time is a medicine. People's greed... When I was in pain the day after surgery, I promised myself I wouldn't do it again, but seeing the lines change day by day, I really want to do my thighs... and my posture . You have to sit upright to prevent wrinkles, and you have to control your diet to have a big effect. I still have some recovery work to do, but I have no regrets about the surgery. I only regret not doing it sooner, but I'm very satisfied.
Written by
App

Comment 3
메동 2023-11-24 (금) 03:13 8 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments. Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments.Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments.
도토리데굴데굴 2023-11-24 (금) 03:18 8 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments. Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments.Your most recent 1-year activity points are 34, which does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 30 points for comments.
쿼나타조 2023-11-24 (금) 15:18 8 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List