Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

I received abdominal fat extraction injection.

최수 2021-03-26 (금) 16:37 3 Years ago 1752
A few months ago, I was looking into liposuction, but I wasn't confident about wearing compression garments, and I wasn't confident about doing too much work. In fact, people around me said it wasn't enough to make me suffocate, and I just wanted to get rid of the flab, so I looked into it and found out about fat extraction injections. Abdominal fat extraction injections. Did you get it right? Did you pick it? They say it literally extracts fat like a diaphragm - I extracted about 8 bottles of 50-60ml and somehow managed to hold on to it; They don't do sedation or anything like that, but they put a solution in it and leave it for about 20 minutes before extracting the fat. When the solution goes in, it feels weird and my ribs and solar plexus hurt. It made me wonder how I could hold it in, because I couldn't give an estimate for my thighs and arms at that time... It's not going away... But no matter how much I diet, my lower abdomen was always bulging, but that's definitely gone, so I'm so glad! After the extraction, I couldn't put on my pants without a compression garment, and I couldn't bend my waist... Also, while I was getting swelling management, I suddenly got side effects on my side, so I had a rough month. Anyway, I think extraction injections are good for those who want to get rid of flab and not to the point where it's so bad.

Comment 2
마이레마 2021-05-12 (수) 00:09 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
그레이스리 2021-06-14 (월) 21:46 3 Years ago Address
후기 감사해요~
Prev  Next  List