Dr.
기억안남
Hospital
닥터크리미의원
Price
247 만원
Days
1467 days
I found out about a site called Seongyesa and used it for the first time. At that time, it was a time when there was a boom in breathing . They say that, but the general public will be horrified. I thought that I couldn't help it with my natural body type, so I closed my eyes and received 360-degree breathing. When I go home, there will be a picture saved on my computer . There's still a dent in the area where they meet.. To be honest, I'm not showing off my bare body, so it's not like it's a hindrance to my daily life and it's not noticeable, but it's bittersweet to see a permanent dent.. At the time, the surgery went well, and the average I extracted about 2500-3000cc, which is less than the amount subtracted from the , and I remember that there was only one hospital that provided follow-up care 5 times at the time (if there was, my footsteps would have gone there) and, after the follow-up of the hospital, I went to another management shop and The management was really tough. It was so hot that I thought I was getting burned because it was really hot. Even thinking about it now , I worked really hard on walking or taking walks. I thought you wouldn't come It was a new world seeing my legs getting thinner day by day from the first day, and I thought I was very good at it, but the upper thighs started getting more and more hollow and it got worse... They said it was because the adhesions got worse, but it's still the same 4 years later. I can't wear short skirts.. What I want to tell you is that it's not the hospital's problem, and that there are obvious drawbacks to breathing, so I hope you think carefully before proceeding. I don't know how fortunate I am because it's an invisible part. What's good about breathing instead? Is that right? If I had to pick one thing that had changed , my thighs and hips would gain less weight, but instead my stomach would gain like crazy. Originally, I had no belly fat and had a chubby lower body, but now my upper body has become a problem. Give me back my waist, which was my confidence..

Comment 8
비비큐조아해 2023-06-19 (월) 12:45 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, I must be worried.. Thank you for the information!! Fully detailed..

맥주먹는사람 Writer 2023-06-19 (월) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
Thank you~ I hope you think about it in various ways before getting the surgery!
이서찡 2023-06-19 (월) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠCheer up... Yesa... I'm really stressed about my lower body too... I'll have to look into it carefully.
은콩 2023-06-19 (월) 16:39 1 Years ago Address
I saw a friend around me, and the effects were so dramatic that I was thinking about liposuction, but I was scared so I didn't do it. I guess pitting is a problem that can't be avoided with liposuction.
우니야야야 2023-06-20 (화) 02:06 1 Years ago Address
It's a huge hit,,ㅠ
공듀양 2023-06-20 (화) 11:08 1 Years ago Address
I was thinking about my thighs, but suddenly I got scared. Thank you so much for the review.
소담이ㅣ 2023-06-20 (화) 16:42 1 Years ago Address
그렇군요 ㅜ
푸렝 2023-07-03 (월) 01:38 1 Years ago Address
I'm trying to figure out my thighs right now, but it's a little scary.
Prev  Next  List