Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

The front digit of the thigh size is changed to 6>5 and there is a gap in the thigh!

쾌걸여자야 2022-06-02 (목) 18:00 2 Years ago 1743
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

지방흡입주사 시술 후 일상사진

<지방흡입주사 시술 후 일상사진>

hello! I didn’t know that the day would come when I would write a review like this just reading the article. Hehe I’ve been losing weight since I was little, so I’m stressed because my lower body doesn’t fall out so much… I’m envious of my friends around me because they lost as much weight as they did. I tried my best to lose as much as I could, but even if I starve to 40kg, my upper body only loses easily, so only the upper body was very thin and none of the lower body was lost... So I thought about doing liposuction. That dobby hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I had to get a consultation first, so I checked out only a few famous places, and then went ahead with the consultation. I threw it away hahahahaha And on the day of the procedure ㅠㅠ I was so nervous and said that the procedure was done under local anesthesia, so I was very worried and nervous about what to do if the anesthesia was gone, but the nurse next to me kept holding my hand because I was afraid of getting sick ㅠㅠ The doctor also had a cool personality. He said that he is famous in this area, so the procedure was very cool and well selected, so I was all cool hahahaha I thought it would take a long time, but it was definitely finished earlier than expected because the doctor was very good! And time has passed and it has already been 7-8 weeks since I had the liposuction procedure. Before the procedure, my weight was 67.7kg / thigh size 63.5cm. Total weight of 7cm -7.1kg / Thigh size has decreased by -4.8cm!!!! And above all, there is a gap in the thigh!!!! Just looking at the photos, there is a big difference hehe I really feel like I met my second father these days hehe Most of all, buying medium size pants on the internet fits... I was so happy that tears came out ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lets all cut thighs and succeed in Dayotte!! go for it!!

Comment 12
지늬324 2022-06-07 (화) 23:15 2 Years ago Address
Wow, the 3rd photo looks like a different person.. The effect is great.

쾌걸여자야 Writer 2022-06-09 (목) 00:44 2 Years ago Address
[@Jinui324] Thank you haha
푸다닭 2022-06-14 (화) 00:55 2 Years ago Address
I envy you, congratulations!!

쾌걸여자야 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 20:44 2 Years ago Address
[@Puda Chicken] Thank you!!
적당한방랑자 2022-06-14 (화) 07:25 2 Years ago Address
Wow, I succeeded..!!

쾌걸여자야 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 20:44 2 Years ago Address
[@Moderate Drifter] Thank you haha
그렇지12 2022-06-23 (목) 21:49 2 Years ago Address
Heh he really looks like a different person chuka!!! I also breathed in my thighs today, I wish it could be like that ㅠㅠ

쾌걸여자야 Writer 2022-06-30 (목) 07:02 2 Years ago Address
[@그렇지12] 꼭 그럴 수 있을 거얌!! 화이팅하장!!
어흥어흥어흥곰 2022-06-27 (월) 19:55 2 Years ago Address
우와 축하해 정말 ㅜㅜ 너무 예쁘다. 병원 정보랑 선생님 이름 알수 있을까? 부탁할께!

쾌걸여자야 Writer 2022-06-30 (목) 07:03 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

어흥어흥어흥곰 2022-06-30 (목) 20:44 2 Years ago Address
[@쾌걸여자야] 답볔 고마워! 잘 유지하깋 바랄께^^
ajimeya 2022-07-22 (금) 10:32 1 Years ago Address
라인 진짜 예쁘다!!
나도 허벅지만 안빠져서 너무 스트레스인데ㅠ
Prev  Next  List