Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

A noticeable change in the size of the eye body after one week of the arm fat extraction injection!

헤이호이 2022-06-02 (목) 13:28 2 Years ago 2007
Dr.
박은영
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Price
240 만원
Days
7 days
시술전-24시간후-1주일후

<시술전-24시간후-1주일후>

시술전-시술후 같은 옷 다른 느낌

<시술전-시술후 같은 옷 다른 느낌>

Its been a week since I got the arm fat extraction injection! The result is satisfactory, satisfied, very satisfied! 100000000% Satisfied Actually, as you can see from the photos, I was already very satisfied to see that the trouble spots were gone from the time I took off the gauze 24 hours later! Satisfaction increases as time goes by! Especially when wearing it!! When I bought clothes, there were a lot of cases where my arms didnt fit, so I was worried because there were a lot of clothes that showed the curves of my arms and the fit was not pretty~ Now I really like to wear clothes!! So its only been a week since the procedure (I still have swelling and bruises), but I bought the clothes of my dreams^^ You know? Clothes that can only be worn with right-angled shoulders!!!!!! I finally wear it now!!! Applause~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Children, worrying really only delays time...... If you want to, do it quickly when youre young hahaha ! Why didnt I do this when I was younger? Actually, I regret it. Ill attach a picture of me to show you!!! Before the procedure - 24 hours after - 1 week. And the same clothes were taken before and after the procedure hahaha Its great??? A lot of the convex parts are gone hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahad to look like he has slimmer arms!!!! Thats right, Im proud of myself hahahaha Im so happy right now ^^
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 15
토달볶 2022-06-02 (목) 17:42 2 Years ago Address
Hey, can I get a hospital information point?

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-03 (금) 13:05 2 Years ago Address
[@Todalbok] I had Rams surgery from Eun-Young Park, director of Shinsa Station 365mc Gangnam Headquarters. The cost of Infinite Arms varies by size, but the basic fee is 1.32 million won including tax, and each person has a different arm size, so the price is different for each size. I have a bit of a circumference, so it came out to be about 240.
정지
쾌걸여자야 2022-06-12 (일) 12:40 2 Years ago Address
You did so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-12 (일) 12:40 2 Years ago Address
[@Good girl] Thank you ^^
정지
ehdudgha 2022-06-14 (화) 23:29 2 Years ago Address
Wow, a lot has changed!!! I also had a thigh surgery from Dr. Park Eun-young 3 weeks ago, and the doctor was so good. You worked hard. You are so pretty.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 23:30 2 Years ago Address
[@ehdudgha] We both worked hard pat pat !!!!! Does your thigh hurt a lot? I want to do thighs as well.
정지

ehdudgha 2022-06-14 (화) 23:32 2 Years ago Address
[@Heihoi] I pulled 22 bottles and it was really painful ㅠㅠ What was the week... I struggled and this week was really hard ㅠㅠ
어흥어흥어흥곰 2022-06-15 (수) 19:48 2 Years ago Address
Please tell me the hospital information please ㅜㅜ

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-15 (수) 20:05 2 Years ago Address
[@Eoheungeoheungeoheunggom] I had Rams surgery from Eunyoung Park, director of Shinsa Station 365mc Gangnam Headquarters. The cost of Infinite Arms varies by size, but the basic fee is 1.32 million won including tax, and each person has a different arm size, so the price is different for each size. I have a bit of a circumference, so it came out to be about 240.
정지

어흥어흥어흥곰 2022-06-30 (목) 20:46 2 Years ago Address
[@헤이호이] 답변 고마워요^^ 잘 유지하길 바랄께요~ 너무 날씬해 졌어요 짝짝짝
익명 2022-06-16 (목) 07:16 2 Years ago Address
I also have some hospital information, please.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-16 (목) 07:19 2 Years ago Address
I had Rams surgery from Eunyoung Park, director of the Gangnam branch of 365mc at Sinsa Station. The cost of Infinite Arms varies by size, but the basic fee is 1.32 million won including tax, and each person has a different arm size, so the price is different for each size. I have a bit of a circumference, so it came out to be about 240.
정지
떡붕어싸만코 2022-06-19 (일) 15:39 2 Years ago Address
Wow, thats great, the more the swelling goes down, the slimmer you will be!

헤이호이 Writer 2022-06-26 (일) 23:31 2 Years ago Address
[@떡붕어싸만코] 맞아 ㅜㅜ 지금은 더 좋아지고 있어!!!!!! 나는 진짜 이 시술 받고 완전 행복지수 상승!!!!! 지방추출주사 강추해!!! 혹시 고민하고 있다면 추천추천!!
정지
헬로키티s2 2022-06-30 (목) 10:44 2 Years ago Address
전후차이대박 .. 병원알 수 있을까? 예쁜옷 많이입어 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List