• EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

1st year of whole body liposuction

쀼뿌쀼쀼 2023-11-02 (목) 19:03 10 Months ago 1118
Hospital
건대리영의원
It's been a year since I started smoking about a year ago because I had a burning desire! As everyone knows, if a slim person does it, it will be dramatic and the lines will be pretty, but if a fat person does it and doesn't take care of it, it's just plain stupid... That's me haha. But even if I gained weight, it doesn't look like that weight and the lines are nicely gone. The only thing that's disappointing is the scar,,?ㅠ The scar. I don't know if it's because it's only been a year, but the scars are still there. It's a shame that I took a large amount and took care of it myself.

Comment 12
갱얼지얼쥐 2023-11-03 (금) 02:18 10 Months ago Address
Wow why???? Why didn’t I receive follow-up care? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!! I heard that the hospital uses laser treatment for scars. Did you inquire at the hospital??

쀼뿌쀼쀼 Writer 2023-11-03 (금) 03:15 10 Months ago Address
The hospital itself had no after-care. The only after-care was using a high-frequency machine with my own hands? Rub it with that and about carboxy? They don’t even provide scar laser treatment?ㅠㅠ

갱얼지얼쥐 2023-11-03 (금) 03:45 10 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But there were no bumpy or smooth places?!?

쀼뿌쀼쀼 Writer 2023-11-03 (금) 03:47 10 Months ago Address
Because I gained weight, I felt like my stomach was a little uneven, but I'm losing it again. Other than that, there's no lumps or anything else! Looks like you did a nice job with the lines!

갱얼지얼쥐 2023-11-03 (금) 04:50 10 Months ago Address
I'm glad haha. Can you tell me where the hospital is?!?
파리별빛 2023-11-03 (금) 10:22 10 Months ago Address
I only had caps for follow-up care at the hospital. Is it okay to just do this? It's been a little over 2 weeks since my thigh pain started, so when will the line be completed to some extent? I'm still a little disappointed with the inner part...

쀼뿌쀼쀼 Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 00:28 9 Months ago Address
To be honest, when I noticed it, I had severe bruising and swelling for up to 2 weeks. I live in a rural area, so I went to Babon Manual Care and took care of it, but it seems like the line has been completed for almost a month. It seems to be a question of whether I will lose more weight there or not. If you look at the pictures, the line is still there for a month. It seems similar to this. If you look at the before and after photos while breathing and taking care of it, it feels like the volume is only decreasing?? Also, I recently heard about Caps, so I'm not sure what it is, but the manual treatment hurts, but the swelling goes down and it seems to be good!!
코비잉 2023-11-07 (화) 11:01 10 Months ago Address
When it comes to the whole body, which part is the most satisfying?

쀼뿌쀼쀼 Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 00:31 9 Months ago Address
I'm in the stomach! The line created by lip breathing remains, so even if I gain weight at the same weight as before, my stomach is not round like before, but the line is still alive and it doesn't look like that weight?? I'm satisfied with the thighs, but my thighs are muscle-type, not fat-type, so not much has changed. The only thing that has been done is the lines, so if I had to choose, it's the abdomen!
바아비 2023-11-07 (화) 23:50 9 Months ago Address
I still have dark scars.

쀼뿌쀼쀼 Writer 2023-11-08 (수) 00:32 9 Months ago Address
How long has it been since you did it??ㅠ My armpits are almost completely gone, but the other side is still the sameㅠㅠ I'm worried.
윰야 2023-11-08 (수) 07:33 9 Months ago Address
I'm overweight and I'm planning to lose more weight ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List