Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

This is a review of the 4th week of 9300cc abdominal liposuction!

파워J인 2023-10-31 (화) 19:20 10 Months ago 2051
Dr.
김인구
Hospital
로얄라인의원
Price
400 만원
Days
28 days

Hello, ladies and gentlemen~ This is none other than me, who was overweight since birth and was having gloomy days every day due to the battle with weight. I am posting this review already 4 weeks after the treatment at Royal Line! In the beginning, I also had half-hearted doubts, wondering if I would really maintain it or get worse. I thought so. These days... I'm really crazy. I can't believe I'm like this? As I think about it , I keep thinking that I want to do my thighs and other areas at the Royal Line!! I managed it according to the advice you commented! Thank you so much for your comments and support!! First of all, I am the one who made the most of it, and my waist line has changed like this... I really can't believe it. How can people become like this? I am going as the director said, and I feel like I was reborn every day, and I am so grateful to the hospital doctors!! The second is the side line! Where did my baby go? Haha, it’s the 1st week and this dramatic effect!! When I wash the dishes, my belly fat no longer hangs over the sink. Haha, in the last photo before birth, my belly button was originally there, right? I'm thinking about this right now hahaha. My belly button is really pretty and I 'm so happy to see myself changing day by day!! It’s the ultimate cost-effectiveness! I want to wear the clothes I used to wear, but I can't ㅠ.ㅠ I've grown up haha. I'll come back even more different!! thank you!! The real Jiheup is ㄹㅇㄹㅇ!! The management is always the best, and I love all the kind directors, managers, and nurses!!

Comment 5
당그니다 2023-11-01 (수) 01:01 10 Months ago Address
It's absolutely great!!!
샤아넬 2023-11-01 (수) 13:26 10 Months ago Address
The effect is really good haha
jng090 2023-11-01 (수) 13:48 10 Months ago Address
Damn...
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Taigunan 2023-11-02 (목) 20:50 10 Months ago Address
수술 완전 잘 되셨네요ㅠ.ㅠ 축하 드려요!
selena0217 2023-11-14 (화) 17:28 9 Months ago Address