Dr.
김재인
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
350 만원
Days
18 days

I saw a lot of reviews here and finally got it done # Reason for surgery My breasts are small and bird breasts, so it was a lifelong complex. I absolutely hated implants, and I thought I had a lot of fat on my thighs, so I naturally decided on fat grafting # Make a reservation through KakaoTalk for consultation , and when you visit, you first consult with the director and then consult with the doctor in charge. They said that some places charge for consultation, but it is free. It varies from person to person, but they said that it will be about half a cup to a cup bigger. Since I had already read a lot of reviews and had been worrying for so long, I didn't want to worry any more, so I decided on the earliest possible date # I fasted for four hours before the day of the surgery . It was my first time under general anesthesia, but when I opened my eyes, I was so dizzy and my head felt like it was going to split, so I lay down for a very long time. The staff member helped me up ㅜ I touched my chest first and it was hard but it felt like something was there so it was good for now ㅎ Even though there were bandages wrapped around my legs, I could feel that they were very swollen. The pain wasn't that bad but I didn't have the courage to take the subway home so I took a taxi home. # The next day (day 1) I visited again to check my progress and get the compression garment . My right breast was smaller so they said that it went in about 230cc on the right and 190cc on the left. It seemed to be a little less than I expected but maybe I didn't have as much fat on my thighs as I thought... The director said they scraped it all together. They put the compression garment on me but I went to hell... # I thought it was ~day 3 but the first 3 days were even more hell ㅋㅋ Still, I tried to recover quickly and ate a lot of food and medicine, and I went for a leisurely walk for an hour wearing the compression garment to help the swelling go down. # After that, for ~2 weeks, I felt like I was getting better little by little after reaching my peak on day 3. The bruises on my legs weren't as big as I thought they were sweet potatoes, and my breasts gradually got smaller and softer as the swelling went down. The size was the most satisfying when I first opened my eyes, but I guess it can't be helped that it falls out. I think I need to maintain it well. On the 7th day, I went back to the hospital to check the progress again, remove the stitches, and get CAPS? treatment. The staff was all kind at each visit, which was nice. I think I recovered quickly because I took a long vacation, ate well, slept well, rested well, and went for walks every day. The picture is from the 10th day. From around the 12th day, I was able to wear the compression garment and do almost all of my daily activities without any difficulties. This is my review so far. I'm satisfied for now, but I'm worried that it'll fall out more. I'll come back in about a month.. ㅎㅎ
Written by
App

Comment 5
레기 2024-10-19 (토) 07:06 9 Days ago Address
Congratulations, Tsuniya!! It turned out so naturally. I'm also thinking about it, but I'm hesitating because I think it'll hurt too much ㅠㅠ

체리픽 Writer 2024-10-20 (일) 01:06 8 Days ago Address
Thank you!! But my chest really didn't hurt at all, and the area where the fat was removed was really uncomfortable for about 2 weeks.. It's been 3 weeks now, so it seems almost okay now.
떠구리 2024-10-19 (토) 15:43 8 Days ago Address
I got it from another teacher and I put in 300-320. It's the 3rd week now and the swelling has definitely gone down a bit.

체리픽 Writer 2024-10-20 (일) 01:08 8 Days ago Address
If it's someone else, Mr. Nam? I thought I would be in the late 200s too, but after the surgery, when I heard the dosage, I thought maybe I put in too little. ㅜsob sob I'm jealous. I have a small upper body and I've been doing aerobics hard for the past year to lose some body fat, so I guess I don't have as much fat as I thought.. sob sob I hope I don't lose more here, but I'm worried because I lost more.
Kiya2real 2024-10-21 (월) 09:01 7 Days ago Address
Wow, it's really so pretty, awesome...
Prev  Next  List