Dr.
장두열
Hospital
체인지의원
Price
315 만원
Days
90 days

It's been 3 years since I had liposuction. The swelling has almost gone down now, right?? I think I was about size 77 or 88, but I'm 55 now ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I almost got in big trouble because I ate a lot for over a week during Chuseok! But I couldn't even get out with that much ㅋㅋㅋ My weight went up and down by 4~5kg >< It would be more perfect if I lost weight in other areas too... But now that my belly is gone, I don't look like a pig ㅠㅠ I'm about 169cm tall, so even if I gained a little, my waist would be the same... And my belly was really round, so I really looked like a pregnant woman ㅠㅠㅠ Since there were no clothes that fit, when I wore long dresses, I felt like I was being treated like I was pregnant even though I wasn't.. So I got a liposuction consultation and decided right away!! What's a dress these days? I just wear pants, and among the skirts, if you fit them to the waist, even a small size will fit!!!!!!!!!!!! They say that the belly is a part that comes out when you eat, so it can be difficult to manage later... but when I try to let my mind wander, I look at my previous photos again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to do thighs in the winter... but thanks to my belly, I'm doing well with my diet, so let's do our best~~~~>

Comment 5
tops0822 2024-10-16 (수) 23:36 11 Days ago Address
With the suction... I got a size 55. Wow, it turned out really well.
땡구랄라 2024-10-17 (목) 05:35 11 Days ago Address
Wow, it seems to have gone really well.. I'm also looking for a place to go, so would it be possible to share the hospital information? ㅠㅠㅠ
혜롱핑 2024-10-17 (목) 09:37 11 Days ago Address
Wow, that's so good. I had my thighs done ㅠㅠ I don't think there's a noticeable change yet... Is it because it's a second round? You're so pretty, but can you share the hospital name?
Euodkdh 2024-10-20 (일) 06:04 8 Days ago Address
That's good
코수술하고시파엿ㅠㅠ 2024-10-21 (월) 21:13 6 Days ago Address
Wow, you really lost a lot of weight. Are you not fat?
Prev  Next  List