Dr.
최혜정
Hospital
세인트의원
Price
176 만원
Days
150 days

I got liposuction on my arms with SSG-pat at Uijeongbu Saint Clinic. Since I have an average I had liposuction on my thighs before, but it was physically difficult, so I was worried. But SSG-pat was good because I could get it done lightly without sleeping. They told me to eat on the day of the procedure a little sore only when they put the anesthetic , so I covered it up with my clothes and went out right away. (It felt a bit heavy) I didn't feel any swelling there was no pain when I was still, but it hurt when I touched it for 2-3 months! The best part was that there wasn't as much bruising as I thought! 4-5 days? 1 week? It almost all went away from there, so my acquaintances didn't even notice ㅋㅋ My family doesn't know except for the acquaintances I told ㅋㅋㅋ The effect was felt right away after I took off the band that was put on me on the day of the procedure, so I felt good, but my arms didn't look as skinny as a human's, so I wondered if my expectations were too high. When I was consulted, they said that the remaining swelling would go down for up to 3 months, so I waited. But what happened ㅜㅜ It's been about 4 months now, and the effect is so great, and everyone compliments me that I lost a lot of weight. ㅎㅎ The picture was taken a little less than 3 months ago, but I got greedy and went on a diet at the same time, so I think the effect was even better. ㅎㅎㅎ I was worried that my lines might be uneven after liposuction, I don't have to wear a T-shirt, and I look thin even in short-sleeved clothes, and now I can wear sleeveless clothes. 10000% satisfaction

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List