Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

Summary of successful fat dissolving injection after 3 months!!

다욧트트 2024-10-07 (월) 12:42 4 Days ago 1337
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
3일차 붓기랑 멍!!

<3일차 붓기랑 멍!!>

시술 전 - 시술 일주일차 - 시술 약3주후

<시술 전 - 시술 일주일차 - 시술 약3주후>

시술 전 - 3주차 - 약 두달반차

<시술 전 - 3주차 - 약 두달반차 >

시술 전 덜렁살 - 시술 후 세달차 덜렁살

<시술 전 덜렁살 - 시술 후 세달차 덜렁살>

It's been almost three months since the fat extraction injection..! The end of the golden time!! First of all, if you look at the picture, it looks like the fat was extracted with an injection, but doesn't it look like the fat has been completely removed!? In fact, when I look in the mirror and think about my arms that were firm and never lost fat, I just think I did a good job these days ㅜㅜ It's amazing that I lost fat so well without any pain or bruising.. Let's organize it first..!! Of course, there were bruises and swelling on the first day! I barely had any pain ㅎㅎ It was just a little sore when I pressed on it! Everyone was so kind that I relaxed and received the procedure. From the 4th-5th day, the swelling gradually went down and the bruises turned yellow! There was no pain at all! After that, I received aftercare every week. My arms got thinner day by day! After about a month, they lost a lot of fat.. Of course, there were still a lot of loose parts! In the second month, I lost weight and received aftercare at the same time, so of course they got thinner. Now even my friends are surprised that my arms got thinner!! It's been almost 3 months now..!! ㅎㅎ As I said above, I'm super satisfied ㅎㅎ 1. It's a procedure, so there's no burden 2. No bruises, scars, or pain 3. You can go back to your daily life right away 4. It can't help but help with dieting. 5. The hospital staff and teachers are all so kind. 6. Aftercare is important. You can see the changes after getting it. I think the degree will be sorted out in its own way!! Anyway!! As I wrote in the previous post, I took medicine little by little while consulting with the hospital and lost weight from 52 to 46-47!! I'm maintaining it very well! I still don't eat it every day, I only eat it on days when my appetite is really explosive!! Even after the golden time has passed, I plan to get a prescription every now and then to get a little help :) I got aftercare once a week for 3 months without fail, and the effects were huge..! I recommend that anyone thinking about getting the procedure also get aftercare!! Now I'm happy because I'll be able to wear Nasi Doo well in the summer ㅜㅜ I'm happy because I'll be able to wear tight-fitting T-shirts well in the spring, fall, and winter.. For those areas that don't lose weight well, I recommend fat extraction injections like mine ㅜㅜ And let's work out hard too..!! ㅎㅎ Thank you for reading hehe If you have any questions, please leave a comment anytime!! I'll definitely reply even if it's late!! Let's always diet together!!!

Comment 7
또바기이 2024-10-07 (월) 23:38 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

다욧트트 Writer 2024-10-08 (화) 18:22 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
양잉이 2024-10-08 (화) 11:57 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

다욧트트 Writer 2024-10-08 (화) 18:22 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

양잉이 2024-10-08 (화) 19:56 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
을잃지마 2024-10-09 (수) 23:01 1 Days ago Address