Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Detailed review of Heoongmusha liposuction>>I look forward to it every day;)

이시련 2024-01-13 (토) 05:48 8 Months ago 1751
Dr.
정재호
Hospital
라인앤뷰의원
Price
1 만원
Days
15 days
지흡 전 정면

<지흡 전 정면>

지흡 전 측면

<지흡 전 측면>

지흡 전 후면

<지흡 전 후면>

지흡 후 정면

<지흡 후 정면>

지흡 후 측면

<지흡 후 측면>

지흡 후 후면

<지흡 후 후면>

It's the second week since I had same-day thigh liposuction! My thighs are very thick compared to my upper body, especially my waist. In the summer, I couldn't wear shorts because they chafed the inside of my thighs, and the only skirts I could wear were long skirts. Then, I decided to do Heoongmusha liposuction at Line & View Clinic after seeing a few reviews saying that it was definitely effective. When I first visited the hospital, I was grateful that everyone treated me so kindly. I forgot and couldn't get the blood test done, so I had to wait a long time. But he did it kindly. Everyone, make sure to get a blood test before you go. It’s essential because you have to have the surgery safely! I waited in the recovery room for a while and then went into the operating room in the evening. As I was lying down preparing various things, at some point I ended up in the recovery room!! Who said liposuction causes muscle pain!!!!! It really hurts... It's hard to walk straight... But when I look in the mirror, I'm happy. My thighs are cut in half!!! I took a nap and woke up to get a KakaoTalk message from the hospital saying they had lost a whopping 5,400cc!!! Two to three 2-liter water bottles came out of the lower body alone. Just the fat!!!! I was very surprised!! The day before the first day, I could only eat the pumpkin porridge and water that the hospital gave me, so I was really hungry when I woke up, so I ate ramen and kimbap. Is that because it hasn't been long since I had surgery? It didn't go in. I felt like I couldn't even eat half of the ramen with half of the kimbap... Then I came to the terminal, took the bus, and went home. It definitely hurt less in the morning, but as time went by, the pain got worse... I can't walk well anymore;; I took my medication regularly and spent the day completely safe in bed… Dinner was a mess >< Of course, I didn’t have an appetite so I ate 2 pieces and that was it… . On the 2nd to 3rd day, in a word, it hurts a lot. It feels like it's starting to swell and it hurts so much. Going to the bathroom is hell and it feels like my skin is tearing?! I guess it's because I took out a large amount. Everyone's pain is different. I was really convalescing. I stopped working and just lay down. I think I'll buy some on the 4th to 7th day . But I'm a little anemic, so I couldn't stand for long. If you have anemia or orthostatic hypotension, you must take good care of it before surgery. Now, I can walk a little bit, but I think I took a short walk in front of my house and went to the convenience store, or walked for about 10 minutes. The bruises are starting to come down, but I'm not the type of person who really gets bruises, so I think I only lifted a little bit around my knees and the small area and didn't do much. . However, I couldn't go to a part-time job because I thought it was too much.. At this time, my weight was legendary.. I was surprised to see that I had gained more than 2 kg compared to before the surgery. Days 7 to 12. Now I can move around everywhere. My gait is a little shaky and I can't walk fast, but I don't feel dizzy and I don't think it hurts too much. I just have muscle pain, but it feels like I'm stretching my entire thigh? Like this? Anyway, compared to the beginning, I think the pain when sitting on the toilet is a little less. Of course, there is an adjustment period to the pain when sitting and standing up… After going to the hospital for 2 weeks , my weight was like this... They said my seroma was full ㅠㅠ… Of course, this doesn't cause any side effects or aftereffects, but it's scary for no reason... I got an anesthetic injection and took it out, but it didn't hurt, but I was a little scared... Then, I had the stitches removed and received radiofrequency treatment focusing on the areas where the seroma was not filled. The director, nurse, counseling director, and the teachers who did the high-frequency therapy were all so kind, and I was so touched that they listened to me so well even though I was overusing TMI. After receiving the high-frequency therapy, I felt refreshed after massaging my tight calves and loosening them. I like it because it’s warm, so I go to dreamland.. haha ​​I want to receive high frequency sounds again.>

Comment 4
이마코재수언제 2024-01-13 (토) 08:41 8 Months ago Address
Oh congratulations, all that's left is to become prettier.
공고공공 2024-01-15 (월) 15:00 8 Months ago Address
I'm jealous that you did it. I want to do it quickly too. I think I can go to work after just 3 days off, but then the 4th day... will that be okay? Haha Can I know the price ?
김수지123 2024-01-17 (수) 23:03 8 Months ago Address
Wow haha
사이다7 2024-01-18 (목) 22:38 8 Months ago Address
Oh my gosh ㅠㅠ seroma is scary ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for your hard work
Prev  Next  List