Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I've been breathing my entire upper body.

겸손한껍데기 2024-01-11 (목) 19:58 8 Months ago 954
Dr.
김인구
Hospital
로얄라인의원
Price
800 만원
Days
1 days

Today is the 2nd day, and the pain is killing me. I really respect those who take a walk right after breathing. The photo is before surgery, on day 1! After my first consultation with the counseling director, I consulted with the director and then again with the director! The manager was kind and knowledgeable! The director explained everything to me so I decided on the hospital! On the day of the surgery, the person who first guided me was nice. I lay down on the operating table shivering after being sprayed with disinfectant, but the nurse told me not to be scared and that it would be okay, so I felt much more at ease. Thank you!! After falling asleep and waking up, I went to the recovery room to rest, and the director and nurse stopped by along the way! After some time, I was put on a compression garment, given porridge, post-surgery precautions, and Pocari. The swelling is solid, but my arms seem to have become thinner and my abdominal line is slightly visible haha. I'm looking forward to seeing it go away in the future!
Written by
App

Comment 2
블루스컬 2024-01-12 (금) 15:02 8 Months ago Address
Congratulations Yesaya
YanYaning 2024-01-12 (금) 22:28 8 Months ago Address
I did it today too, but how is the solution flow? Are you safe?ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List