Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I shaved off a whole thigh in Busan. Is this a success?

참거시기하다잉 2023-09-19 (화) 14:54 9 Months ago 1301
Dr.
김종헌
Hospital
쉬즈라인의원(서면점)
Price
182 만원
Days
90 days

Even though I dieted my entire life, I lost weight everywhere else, but not my lower body. Because my lower body was so strong, I worried that I was an elephant, but in the end, I was exhausted. I live in Busan, so I looked into the four numbers that I see a lot there, Blue*Line, Mo*Line, and Sh*Line, and picked Sh*Line. The price was the most expensive and the rest were similar. However, the reason I chose Sh*Line was because I first received a consultation and I liked it (there was no particular reason). The counselor explained things very well and the doctor who performed the surgery was also very kind, so I liked it; Just take it all away!! Delivered in large quantities!! We are really leaving everything out!! I was attracted to the fact that he didn't say this, but said that he would leave the right amount of fat and make the lines as pretty as possible. Anyway, I did this on the front + back + inside + outside of my thighs, and now, after 3 months, the lines seem to be looking good, so I'm uploading them to show off!! Aftercare was done a total of 5 times (the service provided by the hospital), but I paid for it again and did it again. Even after I quit smoking, I felt like it was a waste of money, so I dieted consistently and exercised from time to time, so I think I lost more weight. Although it was written without any hesitation, I really recommend Jiheup for the lower body elephants!! Instead, you must take good care of yourself. After I quit breathing, I have been steadily exercising on the sky bike and walking.

Comment 9
구뜨구뜨님 2023-09-19 (화) 17:00 9 Months ago Address
Success! hehe
라이언하트 2023-09-19 (화) 17:09 9 Months ago Address
The effect is good~
비누누나 2023-09-20 (수) 00:22 9 Months ago Address
It was so pretty before it was done?!!! I also got injections because my forearms were so big... LOL People ask me why I got them, but it's just self-satisfaction + no matter how much I diet, it doesn't go away, etc...^^... I really understand how you feel, you went through a lot of trouble!!!!!!
찌느 2023-09-20 (수) 20:12 9 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well, congratulations!!
송송희원 2023-09-22 (금) 16:41 9 Months ago Address
This is really awesome!!
한또히또 2023-09-27 (수) 15:13 9 Months ago Address
Well done, congratulations haha
환영2222 2023-10-05 (목) 11:00 8 Months ago Address
You treated me so well!!!
또옹뙈지 2024-01-07 (일) 02:01 5 Months ago Address
I see
20키로감량가자 2024-01-21 (일) 21:15 5 Months ago Address
I need to get advice from other places too.
Prev  Next  List