Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

(written for points) This is a review of the 5th month of liposuction...

킴펭 2023-09-06 (수) 01:47 9 Months ago 2147
Dr.
조재호 원장
Hospital
더라인성형외과
Price
280 만원
Days
139 days

* Don't be surprised if there are the same photos posted on ㄱㄴㅇㄴ... I wrote that review...   To leave proof(?) that it's real, I'll also upload photos that aren't in the ㄱㄴㅇㄴ reviews.   For reference, the photo was taken before surgery, 4 months after surgery. Typically, I was thin but had an ET body type with only a big belly... In the past, I weighed around 47 to 8 kg and was able to get by with that, but as I gained weight and my position in front changed, I couldn't handle it. So, after much thought, I decided to get abdominal liposuction and decided to look into it. I went to three places to get my feet wet. 1. The Line 2. The Slim 3. Edge Line I passed Edge Line after only consulting with the installation manager and was debating between The Slim vs. The Line. At The Line and The Slim, I did all the consultation + photography + consultation with the director, and both directors equally recommended 360 degrees to me. (The common opinion was that if you simply cut out one area, such as the lower abdomen or love line, the line would look weird.) Anyway, after receiving consultation and thinking about it, I eventually decided on The Line. To be honest, I was a little annoyed that The Line required a consultation fee of 10,000 won + a reservation deposit (I even had to get a CT scan if I paid the consultation fee, but there was no such thing...), but the surgery fee was 280+ on the condition that reviews and photos be sent periodically. I heard word of mouth that the director was a good person, so I decided to do it there. For reference, The Slim's surgery cost was around 370 won, so it was too much for my budget... so I set a date for the surgery, designed it before the surgery, and then proceeded. However, when Dr. Jae-ho Cho was designing it before the surgery, he looked at the area above his buttocks and it seemed like he needed to remove a bit, so he said he would remove that area as well. (Free) So, I agreed to the expert's advice, and ended up having the surgery done 360 ​​degrees + up to the top of the buttocks. I think the surgery took a little over an hour, and I think it took about 3 hours for me to come to my senses after the surgery. When I opened my eyes, the surgery was over and my stomach was filled with an abdominal bandage, bandage, and compression garment. (For reference, compression garments can be fitted at a high cost at the hospital, or you can just bring ready-made clothes. I took ready-made clothes.) The nurses did not specifically provide dedicated care, and when you leave, just ring the bell and call me. I went out after resting. In fact, I was in a lot of pain even after the surgery, so I bravely walked to the subway station by myself + took the subway and bus for 2 hours and got in easily. So, is this bearable? I thought so, but that was a terrible mistake. I couldn't lie down when I was sleeping. The area where the surgery was performed hurts so much. I don't know if I should say it's fortunate, but it's possible to lie down straight even though it's painful. It's impossible to lie down on your side. Lying on my side became possible about 2 to 3 days after surgery. It hurts a little, but... Then I woke up the next morning and went to work (this is possible, but I thought I'd just do it on Friday, rest well on the weekend, and go to work on Monday... And if possible, Monday is also a monthly break. Annual leave or whatever...) I was working and 24 hours after the surgery, I took off the abdominal bandage and bandage I was wearing. And I lived in a compression garment for a week. And after a week, when I got out of the compression garment (they still told me to wear it for about 8 hours a day until the 4th week), the stitches and stapler were removed. However, there was a case where there was a bit of stitching left on the side of the tailbone. It seemed like he missed it because it was tangled up with blood. Fortunately, it was pushed out of the flesh without any major problems, and I gently pulled it out with tweezers and removed it. Later, I showed a picture of the stitches, and the hospital said they were very sorry... The hospital did not provide any follow-up care other than two high-frequency treatments (they said I could do one high-frequency treatment + one freezing treatment, but I just did high-frequency treatment ). There was a manual massage shop near my house that helped with dialysis, so I got 10 sessions there. (It started on the 10th day after surgery.) But the manual massage was very painful. It was more painful than my standard acupuncture treatment... To be honest, I thought I could do acupressure again as long as there was at least some pain after doing acupressure, but thinking about going through the pain of the baron hell and baron massage again, I wasn't confident that I could do acupressure... Really. ... And at that time, maybe because the swelling had gone down less, I didn't even know the difference in the lines, so I was like hell. My entire abdomen was like hell. + Is this really effective? I spent about two months having doubts about it. Honestly, I didn't see much change until then, so did I lose my money -_-? I also thought about it. However, the person doing the manual massage said, "It's because there are a lot of bony bones right now. And the fact that the bony bones are evenly formed means that they were evenly removed with the cannula, so don't worry. The back line has gone down nicely now, so once the swelling goes down, you'll be fine." He said so, so I decided to believe it and wait. Then, after three months, I took progress photos and it was clear that my stomach line was much more organized than before. (Now that I think about it, I remember the hospital telling me to wait until the 3rd month, but that seems like a ghost...) And when I entered the 4th month, I lost a lot of weight due to stopping swimming and soda. Of course, I drank carbonated drinks due to the stress of work... so I got a little bloated... haha... I'm saying this now, but in conclusion, I was very satisfied. First of all, the stress caused by my stomach has definitely decreased, and people who don't know that I had surgery say they lost a lot of their stomach... haha... Of course, the scars remain. About 1cm on both panty lines? However, the scar doesn't swell up or anything, but rather remains like a little spot. Plus, I'm a person who has freckle-like spots around that area, so they don't really show up. (If you are concerned about scars, it would be a good idea to consistently apply scar ointment after removing the stitches.) If you are concerned about abdominal obesity, it is not a bad idea to work hard and get a lot of consultations to stop breathing. +) And when I was reporting my 3-month progress here, I thought I was here to hear the results of some kind of health checkup... As I was reporting my progress, I asked myself if I was sleeping a lot these days and eating well three times a day... I noticed that various levels were high in the last blood test. So, be careful about what you eat... He said things like this. Thanks to you, I found out that I had high cholesterol and was told not to eat eggs or dairy products... ^_T
Written by
App

Comment 12
airberry 2023-09-06 (수) 01:54 9 Months ago Address
와 효과 좋아보인다! 나도 배는 진짜 없는적이 없는ㄷㅔ ㅠ
여니듀 2023-09-06 (수) 12:37 9 Months ago Address
너무 잘됐어요! 저도 아랫배는 아무리해더 안빠지더라구요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
나영12345 2023-09-06 (수) 13:07 9 Months ago Address
헐.....역대급
960201 2023-09-06 (수) 13:56 9 Months ago Address
정보 고마워요!
배추냠냠 2023-09-06 (수) 14:57 9 Months ago Address