Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

It's been 2 days since liposuction on my armpits.

dsfkjsldf 2023-05-25 (목) 06:27 1 Years ago 1054
Dr.
정성우
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
1280000 만원
Days
2 days
팔뒤 튀어나온부분이 너무신경쓰였어요ㅠ

<팔뒤 튀어나온부분이 너무신경쓰였어요ㅠ>

전체라인 일자로 보이네요

<전체라인 일자로 보이네요>

아직붓기는심해요

<아직붓기는심해요>

I received arm and armpit liposuction from Dr. Seongwoo Jeong of Roble Avenue two days ago. It's only been two days, but I barely feel any pain. The bruises are still severe. When I took off my clothes to disinfect, my arms became thinner. I didn't look that thin in the photo wearing the compression garment, but I went ahead and performed the surgery after showing the ultrasound results that showed that I didn't have a lot of existing fat and that the fat wasn't thick. This is a hospital where the nurses in the operating room are really friendly. I've had several surgeries, big and small, and it was the best. It was an embarrassing situation where I had to take off my entire body, but I was thankful that I didn't feel embarrassed. I wanted a bone arm, but my wish and reality are different, so I have to wait until the swelling goes down. First of all, the pain immediately after surgery is just stiffness. All of my stretching went well and I was able to resume my daily routine and drive to work the next day. There was no need to worry for long. I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down quickly.

Comment 3
채피 2023-05-25 (목) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
Recovery to daily life is really fast. Your arms look slim in the previous photo too ☺️☺️
소보루빵뽕 2023-05-25 (목) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
My arm is going to be boney ㅜㅠ I think my arm is relatively bearable. If I wear a compression garment,
샴푸샘플 2023-05-29 (월) 09:54 1 Years ago Address
It will be great if the swelling goes down..
Prev  Next  List