Dr.
박후석
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
174 만원
Days
13 days

It's been two weeks since I had arm + breast + arm liposuction. I was 161/52 with an arm circumference of 30cm, but now I weigh 50kg and still have a lot of swelling, but I am very satisfied with the circumference of 26. I received a total of three consultations, but only Roble gave me an ultrasound. I was consulted by Director Park Hoo-seok, but unlike other hospitals that suggest other areas, I really liked that he gave an ultrasound while showing the fat layer and muscle mass and explained realistically. . The consultation took about an hour in total. On the day of surgery, I signed a contract with Dr. Park, checked the area even after hearing the precautions, and went straight to the operating room. I was a little nervous, but I was touched by the manager who comforted my back. Anyway, the anesthesia was done right away, and when I woke up, three hours had passed and I was in the recovery room with a compression garment on. The nurse took care of the porridge and showed me the fat that I had pulled out of 800ml. The director came and said that the surgery went well, but I couldn't say thank you because the anesthesia was less waking up. There were fewer bruises than I thought, and after the surgery, I tried to wear a compression garment for 24 hours, and since I stretched every day, the swelling went down a lot. The day of surgery was the most uncomfortable, and from the next day, I was able to go about my daily life right away. Yesterday, while Director Park was pulling out the stitches, he said that the hard work was over and that the circumference would come off more here, but I felt so good~! I am very satisfied with everything from counseling to surgery at Roble!
Written by
App

Comment 5
스너글포근해 2022-12-21 (수) 11:53 1 Years ago Address
Heck, I don't think there are many hospitals that offer ultrasound scans. Where have you been to other places besides Roble Avenue for consultations? I'm sorry
녹는바위 2022-12-22 (목) 17:54 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for giving me an ultrasound scan and giving me a realistic explanation!
자기장장 2022-12-29 (목) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
thanks for the info! I was really worried about my forearm, but I had a hard time!
토론토삼다수 2023-03-06 (월) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
마취전문의 있었ㄴ나요?
reeah95 2024-03-06 (수) 21:32 4 Months ago Address
1시간이나 상담을 받았구나,,,!
Prev  Next  List