Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

List
[Liposuction]

Feeling like hiking after HPL treatment!! hpl tip!!

조이풀s2 2022-11-12 (토) 17:46 1 Years ago 813
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Muhan Rams Hanji is in its 4th month! Time really flies. I was excited to lose 6 kilos after receiving follow-up care for 3 months and get the size I wanted. I made appointments every day, ate and had fun for a month, and then gained 4 kilos. What's surprising is that my legs don't gain, but I can feel them swelling and I'm afraid I'll go back to the old days. I am receiving treatment again with HPL treatment. I went to Achasan Mountain on the day of rzl treatment. Can I do vigorous exercise right away? So I asked about it, and they said that if you move a lot, your blood circulation improves and the medication is absorbed better. I had a good trip. The amazing thing is that by the time I come down, the bumps have become a lot flatter!!! When I went up, I covered my legs with a jacket, but when I came down, I wore a pair of pants! If you want to double the effect after receiving HPL, do a lot of stretching + diet + exercise!!! I was prescribed an appetite suppressant again and underwent surgery, and my diet is now well established. I am also losing weight again. Phew, everyone, please share some tips on how to manage your diet.
Written by
App

Comment 0
List